loganberry's f150 build-- big changes coming soon

its because all my work is terrible, and i dont know what im talking about.

8)

Terrible work is appreciated here also! Any and all car audio work good or bad is appreciated! There arent too many people out there that understand the obsession we have with loud music and retarded amounts of bass. If you know something that will help us with these trucks then please share that information and save us ALOT of time and money. I think I have proven I am willing to try damn near anything short of cutting a hole in my truck and doing a blow through. If you know something that will put my truck over the edge, I WILL try it. I am always open to new ideas and suggestions on how to make my truck louder and better, but I dont want to try and track down all 20000+ of you posts to do so....thats alot of reading and I just got done driving 13hrs today. If you are willing to help I am willing to listen.

Track & Confirm Your Label Number: 1Z1W8V420311155540

Your Item Status: There is no record of that mail item. If it was mailed recently, it may not yet be tracked. Please try again later.

He said he shipped it priority on Monday, am I putting the tracking number in wrong?

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

its because all my work is terrible, and i dont know what im talking about.

8)

really dude?

that has got to be one of the most childish posts I've read from you.

are you saying that because Logan got a design from you with his LVL 5's a while back and it didn't hit the numbers he had expected or had been told?

everything was done per your spec

maybe Logan didn't get the number but you obviously know of a couple trucks you've done that are loud so why not share

wouldn't that save you the time of drawing up another design?

I've always known this forum to be very helpful with veterans that will help a dude out that doesn't know a god damn thing but being stubborn about it isn't getting you anywhere except making your argument invalid

and yes.. I am calling you out on it because I would like to see pics/vids

I don't even have an F150 but I am curious as to how you would get one loud because I've heard and helped Logan with a couple of boxes that weren't what he expected

and Logan same thing happened with my tracking number I got from JD for my last 2 15's

it said it had shipped on a certain date and was supposed to get to my house at a certain date and that date showed up and the tracking number then said it wasn't shipped and there is no information

then a couple weeks after they arrived and I had no clue

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

Logans previous box from me, i didnt tell him to expect any numbers at all, other then the same box in the same vehicle was a 52. obviously there are other differences then box in the equation..

the thing about doing boxes or work for forum members is that they dont know what they want exactly. One moment they just want a box that plays everything another they want a box for numbers. Then when your trying to work with tuning and whatnot that person already has a preconcieved notion at to what they want. With all customers it turns into, just do what they want good,bad, or ugly. Communication on what exactly he's looking for when it was time was pretty vague.

Hence why i dont do any designs or systems for forum members anymore unless its in person, its just to hard to get what someone wants without a straight answer...plus i lose money charging what i do on here for designs and free help that people dont listen to in the first place. I like some of the others on here do it for a living. Just the forum side of me hates seeing the same ol, "i got a f150, thats why i cant get loud" statement

The batteries could use a good charge, I'm thinkin about getting a battery maintainer I can leave in the truck and just plug it in every night while I sleep

IMG_20101109_162017.jpg

IMG_20101112_012111.jpg

Highest I've seen is 14.8, not bad at all considering :)

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

with my mla and 270 i rest at 15.1 all day cold 15.2....looks good.. how does it look full tilt?

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

The batteries could use a charge but I doubt ill get 15.2, I've talked to cj and rival both have seen 14.9 that's about it, I still drop the same as I still have the same amperage just higher voltage..lowest I go is around 13.4 volts at full tilt

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

oh well thats still legit bro good solid voltage. dont u have two alts? why not get a bracket and go balls out?.. i was just saying i charged at 15.1 i still do with just stock battery mla and alt but when i had the saz3k i would drop down to like 14.0 13.8 full tilt, amps never got hot coils none thats whats good about having legit ass voltage

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Archived