loganberry's f150 build-- big changes coming soon

ok, each amp is on 1.25 volt input, the n1 only puts out 2.5 volts and its sharing it, i need a maxxlink but thats down the road, each amp gain is set on half and its wired at 2 ohm each amp, its easily just as loud and a good bit punchier than the 7k was...voltage is still an issue but dont know if im ordering a alt at this time (rob never emailed me back) i have pictures but gotta finish some stuff up and ill snap some more...im very happy with it so far just need moar powa!

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

aww man. i was all exited for you when i saw the 150 but it was in the kick? boo.

time for 18"s man. you got the space.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

a 150 is a 150 in my book...i dont want 18"s, ill still have the same issue, these trucks are incredibly hard to get loud...18"s would be even harder because there just isnt the space to pressurize, that and the frequency of the truck is 55-60hz

im happy with my setup and thats all that matters imo, i have an alt comming soon too so it will be a little louder i hope

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

Good to see that you're running the 2 smaller Stetsom amps, instead of the one big one... A 150 all sealed up should be in your future once the HO alt comes in, new amps, and maybe sum minor box mods with a little bit of meter time.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

alt will be here friday i believe, box wont be changed too much...i dont wanna lose my lows, but i know if i tuned higher i would see much better numbers, gotta weight it out and at this point i dont care that much about numbers when i want daily driver quality

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

aww man. i was all exited for you when i saw the 150 but it was in the kick? boo.

I gotta agree... I'm like 4dB up if I go from the dash sealed engine off to the kick with a window open and the engine running...

Legal or bust, may as well use an AC190 stuck in the port otherwise :P

goodgrammarbc7.gif

10.x volts fo' life!

alt will be here friday i believe, box wont be changed too much...i dont wanna lose my lows, but i know if i tuned higher i would see much better numbers, gotta weight it out and at this point i dont care that much about numbers when i want daily driver quality

Oh i understand that, I'm all for the daily over comp tuned setup... I dropped my quest for numbers a few years back in favor of more a ground pounder.

What's it tuned to?? Also i could see you picking up your #s while still retaining the DD, if you were to rebuild w/ a single 10/12" aero.

Like 3 years back i switched from dual slot ports on my 4 12" setup(when i still competed somewhat) to a single 12" aero and picked up 8 tenths @ the dash. Plus it moved a shit ton more air and picked up my SQ a lil bit even. Unless I'm locked up for time, I always have run them since then. Sort of a PIA to build then though, the drying time more than anything is what really annoys the fuck out of me.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

I gotta agree... I'm like 4dB up if I go from the dash sealed engine off to the kick with a window open and the engine running...

Legal or bust, may as well use an AC190 stuck in the port otherwise :P

ouch whats with all the hatin goin on?

anyone else got an F150 hittin 150 sealed on music.

thought so... stfu

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

Archived