loganberry's f150 build-- big changes coming soon

i definetly need a new alternator or a second one, even though i did 2 more runs of 0 gauge feeding my amp some real power now is suckin me down to 11.9 BUT its fucking crazy loud compared to before, although im gettin smelly at about a song and a half, ima tweak with it some more and take it for a drive in a bit and see if its any louder but im very impressed cant wait till friday to show it off :) that is if my back window lasts that long its flexing more than ever and i still have decent lows!!

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

ahh look like i missed out on some fun times.. hopefully i can make it out next time... plus heard a lot of stories... what a shame...

Hustle hard, Stack paper,

It's alright, ya'll haters,

It's nothing, We major,

You see me, Hi Hater! =)

~ Manio

ahh look like i missed out on some fun times.. hopefully i can make it out next time... plus heard a lot of stories... what a shame...

yea you missed out thats for sure, come out this friday and you can hear it, its loud now and totally untuned, maybe i can get it stupid loud lol

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

Archived