Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

i know here in wisconsin and in fayetteville arkansas, where im from, if they hear it from 25 feet they will pull you over, my brother, who is a cop, says he does it "if he thinks its too loud" (he has bump in his trunk too) he says its common practice cause they get all kinds of felony warrants and such from idiots blasting full tilt in the middle of town at 3am.

Posted

yeah I'm not saying I'm going around town hella late at night and blasting everyone awake I have way too much respect for that.

I don't even play my music during the day when I get into a neighborhood.

but I guess thats just how it is.

and sooner or later I am going to upgrade and then I'm totally fucked with where I go to test stuff.

anyone have 20 acres for sale in Roseville? :D

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

Posted

pretty sure lows travel further than the highs just noone except jack can pound 20hz at a high enough db to matter..

every time i was at a show over all the other systems the one playing the low note always my subs start to cancel at low volume.

DCAUDIO

BALLS DEEP

Posted

yeah I'm not saying I'm going around town hella late at night and blasting everyone awake I have way too much respect for that.

I don't even play my music during the day when I get into a neighborhood.

but I guess thats just how it is.

and sooner or later I am going to upgrade and then I'm totally fucked with where I go to test stuff.

anyone have 20 acres for sale in Roseville? :D

You can come out to my place there a shit ton of spots with no one to bitch about how loud it is.

"Audio is not a hobby it's a lifestyle"

_____________________________Refs_1_Refs_2_____________________________

th_140x100square.jpgth_140x100rev2animated.gifth_RF_140x100_powersubs.jpg

Posted

pretty sure lows travel further than the highs just noone except jack can pound 20hz at a high enough db to matter..

every time i was at a show over all the other systems the one playing the low note always my subs start to cancel at low volume.

yeah like that video drew made of Buger King's window flexing at the Sac Town Show.

You can come out to my place there a shit ton of spots with no one to bitch about how loud it is.

I am pretty close to your place but more in a residential area I just need to go searching.

plus now they are starting to build houses closer to where my actual spot is.

I'll take pictures tomorrow of it so you can get a better idea.

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

Posted

Shit when i get back to the 916 you can just show it to me

EDIT: that sounded weird lol

"Audio is not a hobby it's a lifestyle"

_____________________________Refs_1_Refs_2_____________________________

th_140x100square.jpgth_140x100rev2animated.gifth_RF_140x100_powersubs.jpg

Posted

but I can't demo in that spot :censored:

I'll figure it out I don't want to sound like I'm complaining so if you guys find any laws post it back in here.

and no offense to you guys that were trying to help but I would like to know the California law not where you live.

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

Posted

Its a sad day when you spend all your time and money into a db machine and become scared to play it.

I cant afford another ticket- and i've gotten "talked to" in the most remote locations.

Midbass race ftw?

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew
Posted

fuck no we aren't stooping down to raider mike status.

theres dedicated this and that for everything why can't there be a dedicated spot in your city where you can play loud anything and people can't say shit about it?

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

Posted

highway is freegame

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9062 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...