Computer people.. What versiom of Peerguardian to download for XP?

i check everything, except when i go to file my unemployment claim it blocks it so i have to turn it off for a bit lol

so does it block programs too, or just sites that may give you some shit?

cuz the program listed above ( http://www.torproject.org/ )blocks things like , java, and other media devices

Edited by 40nBelow09

2- DC Lvl 3 12's

Memphis mc1000d

146.2 TL , (7-4-09)

so does it block programs too, or just sites that may give you some shit?

cuz the program listed above ( http://www.torproject.org/ )blocks things like , java, and other media devices

as far as i know it doesnt block programs, but i usually only run it when im sleeping, cause i only download when im sleeping usualy.

Tor does disable your ability to use some sites but that is because it thinks you are in another country. I went to Pandora Music and it thought I was in Great Brittan LOL, so it said that the copy right laws prohibited use there. So if you are DLing I would say this is a MUST, but just MO.

2 15"s Re-coned with a Custom re-cones with DD 9500 coils, Rockford Fosgate T1500-1bd, Designated Aux. 190 amp Alt@ 15.5 volts, Duel High Rate Aux. Batts. Doing 143+'s (current box and subs haven't been metered), 1st place in 129.9 Bass Race and a 2nd and a 3rd in NW DB Drag in the last two shows. Only gone two 2 show total thought, so not to bad

I SMELL A SCAM!!

HERE IN A MINUTE HE IS GOING TO WHIP OUT THIS MIRACLE PRODUCT INFESTED WITH MALWARE

:rolleyes:

who else would come on an audio forum and talk about anti-spyware on their first post

actually my first post was to rusty, in regards to my lvl 3 wall.... :hairtrick: unless u count the song i posted :unknw:

2- DC Lvl 3 12's

Memphis mc1000d

146.2 TL , (7-4-09)

How does it work for you? im running 64 bit windows 7 and mine doesnt start right, it freezes up when i first start it all the time, i always have to go into task manger and end it and start it again, some times i have to do that ten-twenty times till it works, then when it does work it doesnt auto update, so i have to manually update it then it freezes when it goes to restart after the update is applied, so i have to end-restart all over again, always wondered if this was just something i experienced cause im running seven or if its just something the program does.

PG doesn't officially support 64bit vista or windows 7... I had to disabled driver signings and a couple other things to get it to work in vista.

-Installer for Duke's Car Stereo

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix - Ported Eaton M90 S/C, 3.5" pulley, XS Power Headers, 1.9 Rockers, FWI, Poly Motor Mounts, Custom Tune.

RF T1000-1bdCP and T400-4

Boston Acoustics SPG 555

Kenwood eXcelon 995

RF Punch 6.5" components and MB Quart Premium 6x9"s

Powermaster Alternator, YellowTop D34, Vmax CT1000

PG doesn't officially support 64bit vista or windows 7... I had to disabled driver signings and a couple other things to get it to work in vista.

i can agree with this. tried it and it doesnt work cuz of the driver signing thing, and i dont feel like tweakin it to try and get it to work

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap

2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S

XS Power D3400 Under Hood

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/