Hobby's 2004 Silverado Ex Cab

Wired at 2.4ohm I did a 148.5 sealed meter 1" off the dash center of the windshield. I dont know my frequency yet so I burped 6 tones in a row 33hz - 38hz. I did a 150.4 in the passenger kick with the drivers side door open on music. Lil John B.M.E. click.

I havent clamped it yet and dont want to wire to .6 and burp it till I upgrade my wiring a little more.

Think I did a 148.7 messing around with the TL last week. Sealed on a tone meter on the passenger windshield.

sounding good hobby....u make it cool to be old

We gotta do what we gotta do my Brotha. Im still in my mid 20's......................in my head :D

What ever makes you guys comfortable with yourself 8)

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

lawls lawls :D

congrats on your SOTM nomination :D

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Im getting there. Need to order up some fiberglass supplies and start on my door panels. Want to add an 8" woofer and another comp set to each door. I also want to make a trick tweeter setup in my A pillars.

Nominated for SOTM huh. I still have a bunch of work to do but I wont complain.

• 2 weeks later...

hey hobby how much room do you have on the sides of your box or is it flush with the doors?

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

Archived