New project! 2 18s 4th order bandpass

im loving them door pods. im gonna have to do something like that... if it all cool with u

I can't stop building!!!

4 DC LeveL 4XL 18 Blow Through Re-Build
The newest addition My '97 Ford Explorer Build
My First Build 8 RF P1 12's
My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

oh, your a hypocrite too bro.....your mom has my name on her left tit - and you still like her dont you?

If youre masturbating to that sub already, wait until you get a real sub... I think your nutsack will shrivel up.

im loving them door pods. im gonna have to do something like that... if it all cool with u

go for it man :) its alot of work but its gonna be worth it when its done. ill take pics in a minute but i wired up my 4 channels. gotta get an audiocontrol and rca's and wire up a relay before i can do my remote wires. waiting for my mm4000.1 plate im mounting it to, to dry so i can mount it on the rear wall. looks like a mess right now but hey will be hidden by the seat and wires will be ziptied cleaner when its all said and done.

Posted Image

base plate for the 4k to mount too on the back wall

Posted Image

didnt want to drill a hole through the back wall for the speaker cables to run so i just ran it behind the plastics and to the rear through the window. it will be glassed over with speakers on it so u wont see the wires

Posted Image

and for fun my vicious 11 week old male "SPIKE" 1/2 bluenose 1/2 rednose pit :)

Posted Image

smd-banner_zpsu2ojqise.png

output that much better or what? why is the reason cant just say move it because ive done it before haha. i mean this is just for daily so numbers are really important just want it to sound good and get low. i am gettin pointers from a few people that know bandpass's so ill take all the input i can get. its my 1st bandpass

Sorry... Hit post before I was done..

What you got so far looks pretty bad ass!!

There is less cancellation in the front chamber. Its kind of like facing subs back or forward in a trunk.. Kinda... Anyway.. It will have more output and a flatter response instead of having some crazy ass dips in freq response..

What frequency did you tune the box to? Did you happen to see any of the 4th orders I posted a week or so ago? They old as hell but similar. One had 4-18's.

output that much better or what? why is the reason cant just say move it because ive done it before haha. i mean this is just for daily so numbers are really important just want it to sound good and get low. i am gettin pointers from a few people that know bandpass's so ill take all the input i can get. its my 1st bandpass

yah i checked them out. u know what i dont know what its tuned too exactly because i was gonna play it the way the port is now and see if i need to make it any smaller. ill have to remeasure to get exactly what its tuned too. pretty sure its around 56hz the way it is now. and 3 cubes per sub sealed. so pretty low in that aspect.

Archived