Jump to content

3 sd 12k's 6 AA 18's VS my windsheild


Recommended Posts

Posted

Ill up load the bass race run with 2 amps 2night sorry no flex vid just vid of the laptop numbers can't get an accurate reading with the busted window so a new one gos in 2morrow and I'll try to bass race it with 3 amps with a new windsheild on stand by lol

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

Posted

Mayhems are great!! I ran mine with a 40.1 @ 0.5 ohms daily with no problems.

Love those amps. . .more than likely what I will have next!!!!

Brian

Current system:

1997 Blazer - (4) Customer Fi NEO subs with (8) American Bass Elite 2800.1s

Previous systems:

2000 Suburban - (4) BTL 15's and (4) IA 40.1's = 157.7 dB at 37 Hz.

1992 Astro Van - (6) BTL 15's and (6) IA 40.1's = 159.7 dB at 43 Hz.

Posted

awesome man

2010 IDBL Rookie 1 North American Champion

2009 IDBL Rookie 1 Fl State Champion

2009 EBB Fly Weight 3rd Place Fl State Finals

2006 Silver Grand Prix GXP :Diablo Audio Hellfire 1000.1, JL Audio 300/4, One 13W7, ZR650, VR690, JL Cleansweep setup.

Team Pure Pressure

dat12.jpgkonfused22copyn.gif

logottu.jpgproductimage.jpgpoweringlogosm.jpg

Posted

Mayhems are great!! I ran mine with a 40.1 @ 0.5 ohms daily with no problems.

Love those amps. . .more than likely what I will have next!!!!

Brian

You ran a 40.1 to each mayhem for daily? You have six right? and they took it with no problem?

oops I see it in your sig 6 mayhems and 6 40.1..nice

supercharged hummer h2

8 Sundown nightshade v'2 Scott Bowman built 4th order bandpass

2 precision power pcx 4125(mids & hi's)

2 Stetsom 14k2e's

alpine ina-w910

dual Mike Singer350 amp alt

8 kinetic 2400 batteries two shuriken bt 120

1 kinetic 2000 under the hood

link to build log:

My link

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 949 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...