Help me pick what phone and what cell service provider. (AT&T or VERIZON)?Poll now up!come vote!

Which cell provider would you recommend between AT&T and VERIZON?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Which cell provider would you recommend between AT&T and VERIZON?

• AT&T
    • VERIZON

blackberry storm is a hugeeeeeeeeeeeeee piece os shit.

this is a no brainer

att iphone.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

i can tell u this about verizon. they block virtually all the cool things about a phone. they make it hard as hell to put ringtones on ur phone. they block bluetooth unless its for a headset.

fairly good coverage tho. seems wherever i dont have caoverage att has it but where they dont i do

is this from experience or from word of mouth? adding ringtones is easy as shit either through the verizon online store or just go to http://www.myxer.com/make/ and upload a mp3 from your comp and it send to your phone, that's what I do. I have had Verizon for about 5 years and never had a problem with the service or phones.

The Setup

2009 Volkswagen Jetta

2 Alpine SWR-1222D's in 2 seperate boxes tuned to 33hz

1 Kicker ZX1001.1

Stock 140A Alt

Stock speakers

Maybe u like this one:

Posted Image

So u can stick it up your ass.

:D

lmmfao! i lol'd IRL

get a plam pre :D with sprint.

Head Unit: Pioneer Premier Deh-600ub

Front Stage: (2) Whip Audio 8" Mid-Bass (2) Whip Auido 6" Mid & (2) Audiopipe ATX-3720

Amps: (2) Cadence TXA300-4 :D

Amp Kit: Knukonceptz

Coming Soon: already ordered

Sub: 2 DD T1508's

Amp: Sundown saz-1500

Tired of the lag? Come get crunk!

I would say verizon. Both from as a customer and also selling cell phones. I am not biased, it is based on friends, family and customers and the pricing. Recently when I was looking at seeing if I could get a equal or better priced plan, I was looking at att and was suprised that att was more expensive then verizon for same type of plan with the same features.

Pushing it to the limits. Want more power. 

Archived