What do your work shoes/socks look like

I flip flop back and forth between my white Air Force 1's and my tactical law enforcement steel toe's. I work as an Armed Officer so i get to stay clean as the work is mostly done from my car or on the Asphalt. Lol

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

dr-martens-dm-gibson.jpg

Dr. Martens with the gel sole

All white AF1s.

white_af1.jpg

Both are really comfortable shoes that can be found wider than most. The Dr's are my every day shoe I've been working in similar styles for around 8 years now and will never buy another brand unless they totally stop carrying anything that looks good. It's hard to find a good looking shoe in stock when you wear size 13+, and these are almost always in stock btw.

Tha AF1s just look nice, and are a bit more comfortable when I'm working outside for a few hours in the sun. I really only wear them when I wear shorts to work.

Edited by tejcurrent

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3

I wear such short socks with the AF1s I don't care as long as they're white.

If I'm wearing anything but shorts it's got to be full length black dress socks though. I bought a few dozen pairs of the exact same gold-toe thick black socks and I threw all my others away so my wife can't mess up my laundry anymore though lol. :)

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3

tej i want your job.

here are mine. not too bad.

44d1a92a.jpg

wolverines ftw

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

I'm maintenance manager for a hotel while I finish up college. Good hours and easy 90% of the time, but only okay pay. It does allow me time to do homework, work an extra job if I want, and spend time with my family. I know how to fix almost anything there, I provide all my own tools and do the landscaping (again with my equipment), and I'm the CPO (certified pool operator) for the pool. They pay me a few bucks more an hour than the last guy, but they were still paying me to be cpo.

I'll be happy when I get my degree and can find something paying more, but for the time being it's a cake job so I can't complain. My last job I did termite work under crawlspaces in the heat all day, I don't miss that. I think my shoes back then were like these:

31166843-250x250-0-0_Doctor_Marten_Doc_Marten_s_Gaucho_Crazy_Horse_5_Ey.jpg

Originally black just scraped and covered with mud. Miserable job, terrible bosses, terrible morale. Awesome shoes though.

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3

i gots you beat Eric :D

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Corcoran-Combat-Boots-4380-L.jpg

bts-w2450-04-yr_9.jpg

USArmySocks.gif

The first style are my 'time to go do field training' style boots. The second are my 'back in garrison' boots. The 2nd are about 100% times more comfortable, and less stress on the body.

As for the socks............that is what I am supposed to wear...........just not comfy and I REFUSE to pay 10 bucks a pair for the actual comfy ones.

J

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton