So today me and my girlfriend were walking around our little downtown area and some how we got talking about my lip rings, i have 2 at this point and we walk passed my normal tattoo/piercing shop and head in, talked to them for a bit and next thing i know im getting my lip pierced for the 3rd time. i love my new baby=D

rumqed.jpg

Edited by everfr3shh

ummm dont you thinks this is little too much? no offence

X2. well what ever your style is go for it.

retarded build on the way.....

2000 bagged s10

2 hdc3 15s

aq2200

aq4x90

stinger/knu wire

optima batteries

220 amp alt

fosgate hu/mids and highs

its not all that much most of the time, like i can take the original 2 out with my tounge and leave them out for about 4 days before they start to show signs of closing. and when this one heals up itl be the same way. with my nose i just flip it up when i dont want it out. all of my piercings are easily hidable except ears but they arent too big yet.

• 2 months later...

I'm glad you like it, that's all I'll say.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

ummm dont you thinks this is little too much? no offence

depends who you talk to. and what you're interested in for the most part. my family does not like my piercings/tattoos. and they're hidden for the most part. few earrings, and an industrial. tattoo on my back with a dermal piercing. they're like UGH. turn around and show someone else and they're like CHYEAH!! imo it just depends on taste. of course people are gonna think it's too much. while others think it's very much on the 'light' end. i saw a girl doing piercings that had her cheeks pierced, nose pierced, lips pierced, ears pierced a ton. all of it symmetrical. it was a lot...i wouldnt do it myself, but i still liked it. thought it was pretty cool. just depends on the person...