I got a ticket for burning out in my stock Mustang GT. I was in a vacant parking lot with a girl who thought her Honda was fast due to $1k+ in after market parts and it was like 6 years newer. Anyway, after burning out in reverse, then the entire length of the parking lot a bike cop stopped me.

I was nice to him, so he dropped it from reckless driving to careless operation. Still a hefty ticket, though I got the points taken off in court. You can still get in trouble with word of mouth depending on the evidence.

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3

eh.... I disagree. Almost any car can burn out if you know how to drive it right, but I could never get my wifes old ford aspire to leave rubber for 100ft straight just flooring it. Sure there are tricks you can use, but isn't it much more fun driving a car with some muscle and just giving it gas? More power = more control imo.

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3

i heard that if you do a burnout and cops catch you, you gotta pay fire department $500 and cops a fine, dont know how much.

fire department thing is probly true

they sent me a $500 bill when i got into my car accident

i dont have respect of them anymore

if they do try to send you a ticket in the mail just fight it

they don't have any real proof so they probly wont even bother

I never said I can't do them...I don't think lol. I have done them before....but with an automatic car, its a lot more difficult than manual...

SUCCESS is a decision, NOT a dream. You have to name the price you are willing to pay to get it.

"You didn't have an ice pick on you? Amateur. " -- Wax from Fchat.

some one say smokeumtires?????

haha i wanna throw a set of spares on a car n try that with it

and what the hell gear was that in? lol damn thing was waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrt lol

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

and if yall want to see a car burn out, i love this vid

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

I might be able to spin my tires on wet grass. :D

I've got AWD, so I guess I don't count. ;)

Closest I've gotten to a "burnout" is chirping gassing it turning out of a parking lot. Lol. Not even close to a burnout, tho. :P

*New vehicle and system coming soon.*

I lost respect for my fire department when they started trying to piss me off with their ridiculous horn. I was working outside about 20ft from a parking lot one day when they were giving kids a ride and let them honk the horn. Scared the crap out of me the first time and they all laughed. I even I did, sick kids deserve fun.

Then a few minutes later they drove back and started honking again - the adults this time. I didn't pay any attention, so they laid on the horn no shit for almost a minute straight driving in circles as close as they could to me until I looked, all the while they were laughing. That horn is loud enough to hurt your ears or at least piss you off from that distance. If there weren't kids in that truck I was going to flip them off and pray they wanted to fight, there's NO excuse for being an asshole. I'd rather get my ass kicked by a couple guys than let one get away with that shit, but like I said kids change things.

After they showed their asses I lost all respect. The only firefighter I ever knew personally beat his wife if and claimed his large dog would bump into her. :aggressive:

Back on topic- I miss my old Mustang GT, I normally took it to the dirt roads when I felt like going fast and burning out though. Better for the tires and I could do some nice 'drifting' around the corners. It's an automatic ticket if a cop finds you in a ditch, but I have a brother to pull me out before cops come :) Never get away with it on the highway.

Edited by tejcurrent

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3

ya those horns do an eflat at about 135db and the q siren does abotu 140 or so, its loud as shit