FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUps

I was suppose to receive my AP15001D today. Usually UPS delivers around 11am, so I waited and waited. Anyways, I had to drop my nephew off for a job interview, took me about 15 minutes there and back. When I get back, I find the UPS InfoNotice on my door. FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU. I'm sad. Fuckers..

that happened to me once when i got my lvl 4's, i tracked that fuckin ups guy down, got my shit and told him i live in the middle of no where with no on around me, its ok to leave the stuff on the porch

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

hell ya....Im waiting now for my 2 AP30001d's to get here. I was suppost to get them last week, but UPS dropped that 40lb box off at somewhere other then my house. Thnakfully the ebay store I bought from sent me 2 more, without me waiting (I actually made a thread about this mis-hap) Anyhoo, I feel for ya bro. When ever I need something from UPS/FEDEX they get into my area at like 5-7pm, when I dont need anything, there in my hood @ like 9am...............This shit pisses me off. I'm also waiting for Fedex right now for my new cell phone (which is signature required) so I cant leave, and I know that if I do leave for like 5 minutes, thats when it will come...LOL!

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

I hate when that happens. But I'd rather have UPS over FedEx anyday.

Why don't you pick it up at UPS?

I am, now. Was snooping around UPS' site and found out I can pick it up today. The site said someone will call in about an hour so.

why they didnt drop it off?

It needed signature confirmation.

that happened to me once when i got my lvl 4's, i tracked that fuckin ups guy down, got my shit and told him i live in the middle of no where with no on around me, its ok to leave the stuff on the porch

I live in the ghetto, sorta.

Man ups make me mad, everytime I get a delivery from them they don't show up to my house till 6:30 or 7pm, every single time. I asked the friver why, and he said my house is one of the last houses on his list because its on his way back in. I HATE THAT!!!

98 Toyota Camry

Eclipse AVN-6600

AudioControl 3.1

AudioControl Epicenter

US Amps AX2000

US Amps MD-43

1 set Alpine type X components

1 set RF Power components

1 12" RE Audio XXX

220 Amp Iraggi Alt.

Red Top (Front)

Kinetic HC-600 (Back)

Second Skin Damplifier Pro

i get my stuff shipped to the UPS hub in my name, i can pick it up at 9am :D

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

If you are not home on delivery day that happens.

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/