Wall of 20 Pyramid 10" $15.99 in a Ford Aerostar

so i just read through 8 pages of this awsome build to hope to see vids and yet there are none??

post vids wanna see this

RIP The 03 prix!

New Ride

2003 Chevy Tahoe Z71

4 DC LVL 4 18s (2 currently installed)

2 DC PAI.2000 (1 currently installed)

1 DC PAI-120.4

Very happy to see that your budget build is waaay more of a monster than anticipated. :D

Time to put the hurtin' on some audio noobage that resides around you.

Great build and good fun! :clapping:

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

Nobody in town wants it!

Still want to get another amp!

highly consider a sundown audio 3500d with those super pro's being 250 watts rms 8 ohm a piece and you having 20 of them that would be 5000 watts rms so the sundown 3500 would be ideal for your install! just imagine how many competitors you would destroy with those old skool super pro's i'm getting a sundown 2000d in 2 weeks and i'm thinking of getting 8 super pro pw1048's and going to spring break nationals this year i can see people now going ol' shit he's got super pro's when i pop the trunk in the lanes before i run!

highly consider a sundown audio 3500d with those super pro's being 250 watts rms 8 ohm a piece and you having 20 of them that would be 5000 watts rms so the sundown 3500 would be ideal for your install! just imagine how many competitors you would destroy with those old skool super pro's i'm getting a sundown 2000d in 2 weeks and i'm thinking of getting 8 super pro pw1048's and going to spring break nationals this year i can see people now going ol' shit he's got super pro's when i pop the trunk in the lanes before i run!

dude. run on sentence = hard to read.

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap

2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S

XS Power D3400 Under Hood

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

Archived