Been Busy - workin on the caddy BEFORE i start the Hoe

Lowe's would be great Steve, only a few miles away

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

road trip his ride all the way to the gaurd shack so i can sit there like an idiot LOL - no, they wont let me in, even with his ride, unless he gives them the OK. Plus, he owes me a few funds.....im not driving up there till he has them for me ;)

ill be road tripping this thing to some more demo's probably though :D

Road trip up here to Tacoma, WA and I will pay for your gas.

98 Toyota Camry

Eclipse AVN-6600

AudioControl 3.1

AudioControl Epicenter

US Amps AX2000

US Amps MD-43

1 set Alpine type X components

1 set RF Power components

1 12" RE Audio XXX

220 Amp Iraggi Alt.

Red Top (Front)

Kinetic HC-600 (Back)

Second Skin Damplifier Pro

Put a mechanic's lean on it for the amount owed. Not sure the details behind such things, but if he doesn't pay you, you have the right to sell it.

I'm sure either chicken has ran out of money from spending so excessively, or people are so busy begging him for money that he shut himself off from the outside world. (beggers being family and friends who all have a sob story, not bill collectors and such)

Is the steering wheel ever gonna be wrapped/dyed/whatever? I thought it was initially, but i guess not now. It's still got the woodgrain, although the woodgrain on the center console was painted over in that glossy black. Is that what's planned for the wheel?

we HAD plans for the wheel just like we HAD plans for paint and the new 26's. We still will if he calls me and gives me some direction -

but seriously if you didnt put a mechanics lien on it shame on you

shame on me then LOL, its not like that at all. Im not trippen its just IN MY WAY thats all :D Besides, Bro, worst case scenerio, i have 2 T15k's in my possesion. The "Chicken" i know will eventually come thru so i dont even need to start thinking of going there. Like i said, ill just cover it and go about my business. I will demo it from time to time to make up for storage costs :D

Being a newb round these parts, i dont know anything about the caddy owner, but i hope for the amount of work you have put into this Steve, that you get what was agreed upon at the begining...good luck man

Chicken, in his NORMAL state, is the most generous person i know and ive gotten most of what im supposed to get. There is a decent chunk left but thats not a problem, ive been doin good since he stopped funding the project almost a year ago - i got money to buy the small stuff i need to keep moving forward. The big stuff is done so 50 bucks here 100 bucks there is nothing - ill save the reciepts and write that shit off if i have to :D

I heard friday at lowes would be good for demos.

lowes is lame to me now. I dont know anyone there and talk about feeling like an OLD MAN at the cruise LOL - i mean i will stop in from time to time if i recognize someone and im ALREADY in the area. Besides last time i turned up my beat in that parking lot i got a ticket and DAMN near a DUI (no kids i wasnt sloshed but i did have stank bref' and it was right in front of the DUI checkpoint - long story if you dont know) If i EVER go to that place it wont be planned it will just be a spur of the moment thing.

Put a mechanic's lean on it for the amount owed. Not sure the details behind such things, but if he doesn't pay you, you have the right to sell it.

I'm sure either chicken has ran out of money from spending so excessively, or people are so busy begging him for money that he shut himself off from the outside world. (beggers being family and friends who all have a sob story, not bill collectors and such)

Chicken didnt run out of money, he ran out of personality. I should say his peronality is on temporary hold because if i know him, he will be back to normal again soon. I can only hope.

oh lawd,people these days,guys i assure you steve has it all worked out,and im almost positive it wouldnt come to that.He said as soon as he gets it done he will either store it one way or another and get started on the hoe..

exactly. Im bummed that he dont care but its still not going to come to that. Ill hold on to it as long as it takes i guess. He will eventually call. Oh im also bummed that so far its NOT getting painted and NOT getting new rims YET. I would rather not give it back to him like this, i want to FINISH it. At least the system and interior are tight now. Ok time to get up and see what today brings me.

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

:lol: I think Steve has out grown the lowes thing

Sucks when you look around an you are the old guy. It's that way with me around here- I finally have a loud stereo, but it took so long that I became the creepy old guy!

Still diggin' on the Caddy. Here's to hoping Chicken hits you up soon.

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

Chicken didnt run out of money, he ran out of personality. I should say his peronality is on temporary hold because if i know him, he will be back to normal again soon. I can only hope.

Yeah i was kind figuring something like that. Similar to my second option up there. Hope he comes around on whatever's got him ... in hiding? He has a hell of a ride waiting on him, that's for sure.