Colin - STAPUFT Posted August 21, 2009 Report Posted August 21, 2009 I have used those before when Parts Express was selling them for like a quarter. They aren't half bad, and for 5 cents, they are great! These would really really shine in a HT setup like a line array or something. Or just have stupid fun, like this: 12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro Build & Comment Log Un-Interrupted Build LogYouTube Channel Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.
Martor Posted August 21, 2009 Report Posted August 21, 2009 I have used those before when Parts Express was selling them for like a quarter. They aren't half bad, and for 5 cents, they are great! These would really really shine in a HT setup like a line array or something. Or just have stupid fun, like this: http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j41/coli...79/TWEETERS.jpg Got to say, thats a nice setup lol
BLuejoules Posted August 21, 2009 Report Posted August 21, 2009 well I just bought 200 for 10 bucks so I guess Ill see how they do soon. IG: devinthydude
enemyofsilence Posted August 21, 2009 Report Posted August 21, 2009 damn colin my ears would bleed in that car.... lol Team Bass-Hz
Sanitarium Posted August 21, 2009 Report Posted August 21, 2009 I have used those before when Parts Express was selling them for like a quarter. They aren't half bad, and for 5 cents, they are great! These would really really shine in a HT setup like a line array or something. Or just have stupid fun, like this: http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j41/coli...79/TWEETERS.jpg Something just makes me wanna play a recording of birds in spring through that.. dunno why. TWEET TWEET haha.
99vic Posted August 21, 2009 Report Posted August 21, 2009 well I just bought 200 for 10 bucks so I guess Ill see how they do soon. what was the final price?edit:never mind i looked 43 shipped to me.. no thanks. REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS????? It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying.... It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up... /Rant I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!dont buy from knowledge he will scam you. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/
BLuejoules Posted August 21, 2009 Report Posted August 21, 2009 shipping was like 17 dollars but I bought some other things too IG: devinthydude
VistaV6 Posted August 21, 2009 Report Posted August 21, 2009 Ok guys, let me say I vouch for Onkyo, have a full surround sound system in my house, I play classical music on it a lot and it sounds AMAZING. I want to buy some but I have no friggin clue wtf I would do with 200 tweeters. SUCCESS is a decision, NOT a dream. You have to name the price you are willing to pay to get it. "You didn't have an ice pick on you? Amateur. " -- Wax from Fchat.
Mtgrooves Posted August 21, 2009 Report Posted August 21, 2009 I bet shipping is more than the tweeters! The Shoe Maker without shoes!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.