So i was at work and i was heading to get my food out of the microwave.

well plate slipped out of my hand a bit and i dropped the hand holding my phone very quickly.

as i bump the plate with my hand my phone hits the plate and falls out of my hand.

and here we are...

21nk51w.jpg

:( :( :( :( :( :(

i found a place that will fix it for 75 bucks but damn... it just really sucks to have broken my lifeline lol

just remember, there are no smart people in the world, only some less retarded than others

wow shes hot too who is she? kim petras? wheres that from...i'd buss that open

Bone stock 2015 Genesis Sedan

RIP Civic :(

sundown_audio_logo-1-1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

That has to be the worst damage I've ver seen on an Iphone. Sorry it happened. Hope it gets fixed soon.

My comp setup (Not bad for what it is):

HP Compaq Presario V6120US laptop with:

15.4" widescreen

AMD Turion 64 X2 1.6GHz processor

2x1GB stick DDR2 SDRAM (667 Mhz)

Seagate Momentus 500GB SATA HDD

128MB shared video memory

Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

12 cell Lithium Ion battery (actual battery usage time: 6 hours)

What it does:

635670364.png4532707.png

On a USB 2.0 Wireless card

i've got the same type of damage on mine. only MUCH smaller. by the home button. doesnt actually get to the screen itself. just the glass on the bottom. sucks, but still works. tho lately it's been acting weird somethin FIERCE! i cant even explain it lol. sucks tho...if i lost my phone like that i'd go crazy. pretty much the only way i get ahold of people lol

Did that break the screen, or the casing covering the screen? Or both?

naw bro that was the screen with no cover.

That has to be the worst damage I've ver seen on an Iphone. Sorry it happened. Hope it gets fixed soon.

yeah my friends from work said it Took the "spidering of the year award". both of them had their iphones bust and they both yelled "DAMN!" lol

i got it fixed and it works again just not the same as it did. :(

i've got the same type of damage on mine. only MUCH smaller. by the home button. doesnt actually get to the screen itself. just the glass on the bottom. sucks, but still works. tho lately it's been acting weird somethin FIERCE! i cant even explain it lol. sucks tho...if i lost my phone like that i'd go crazy. pretty much the only way i get ahold of people lol

yeah the glass was fallng off. i got to the point where i didnt want to cut my face so i turned it off for like a week. :(

of course now its fixed and im back to playing with it like crazy but i bought this case and have not been dissapointed. plus it looks badass lol

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?sk...d=1218032066416

just remember, there are no smart people in the world, only some less retarded than others

i have a zagg case on mine, so it's very resistant and is holding the glass in place for now till i can afford to replace it. gonna get an authentic replacement off ebay and do it myself. i can run my fingers over the crack and feel it, but no glass cuts :)

i have a zagg case on mine, so it's very resistant and is holding the glass in place for now till i can afford to replace it. gonna get an authentic replacement off ebay and do it myself. i can run my fingers over the crack and feel it, but no glass cuts :)

yeah be careful dude i thought i wasnt gonna cut myself too and then i sliced my finger open :(

and yeah you could do it yourself but be careful you dont mess anything up. it can suck to ruin a phone that way lol

yep by far the worst damage I've ever seen with an iphone

do yourself a favor and get this case and a screen protector

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?sk...d=1218062101486

my phone got ran over by a car and the only thing that hapened to the phone itself was the ribbon for the screen popped off the board. a friend took the phone apart, plugged the ribbon back in, and it worked fine. the case looks like it went though a minefield and the screen protector was ruined but not a single bit of evidence on the phone itself

best money you will ever spend

yep by far the worst damage I've ever seen with an iphone

do yourself a favor and get this case and a screen protector

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?sk...d=1218062101486

my phone got ran over by a car and the only thing that hapened to the phone itself was the ribbon for the screen popped off the board. a friend took the phone apart, plugged the ribbon back in, and it worked fine. the case looks like it went though a minefield and the screen protector was ruined but not a single bit of evidence on the phone itself

best money you will ever spend

lol yeah if you look a couple of posts up i posted that i got the black one :P

i love the case. ive yet to have to test out the toughness of it. but i love that thing :P