How do you pay for your audio addiction

I'm A pusher.

Wanna buy some? :diablo:

www.diabloaudiotechnologies.com

si porfavor

05 Ford F150- STOLEN!!!!4 AA Havocs 15s in a WALL4 Hifonics 2006ds1 kinetik 1800 in front4 kinetik 2400s n bakHifonics MaxxlinkAudiocontrol Epicenter2 runs 1/0 guage kicker hyperflexall other wires r knukonceptzTraded In05 Chevy SilveradoAscendant Audio 16 12s2 Mechman 320s1 Kinetik 1800 in front8 Kinetik 2400s n back4 2200 Audioques ampsLots of 0 gaugePioneer DeckAudio Control preampHifonics Maxxlink

NOW

2012 Dodge Ram Hemi

4 Havoc 12s

2 AQ 2200s

2 Kinetik 2400s

Pioneer Deck

Audiocontrol Epicenter indash

All Rockford 1/0 & every cable in there

Jl audio xd 600/6

Rockford Fosgates Mids & highs

Built By Audiotistics!

im a full time student and a part-time elctrician

used some of my refund money to fund some of my system... but cuts in govt money means no upgrades :censored:

2006 Altima 2.5

Alpine Iva- w200 Head unit

2 L7 kicker 12s in a slot ported box tuned to 38 Hz

Rf T10001 @ 1 ohm

Rf P4004 @ 4 ohms

Poineer TS-D161R 6.5" in door panels

Pioneer TS-D690R 6" x 9" in rear

stinger 1/0 wiring

i AM A PIPE FITTER, WORK IN REFINERYS AND NUKES, $44 AN HOUR ENVALOPE PAY $80 PACKAGE (HW, RETIREMENT) i HAVE BEEN LAYED OF SINCE FEB, i AM WORKING AT A MACHINE SHOP WELDING AND MACHINING FOR $25 AND HOUR (CASH), i AM GOING TO NABRASKA TO DO AN INSTALL ON TUES THRU FRI NEXT WEEK, NOT BAD FOR PART TIME lol

I sell blank CDs DVDs, duplication of CD DVDs, printing of CDs and DVDs, and the equipment to do the printing and duplication your self. We also do media transfer's, cassette to CD and VHS(and others) to DVD..It is a legit business, so we do not do copyrighted material unless you own the copyright, or have written permission to use the material from the holder of copyright...it pays the bills, but a kid a house, and a kid on the way, plus a 4 wheeler, eats up a lot of money for the system fund...

03 GMC Sierra Z71 Ext Cab l 2 15" American Bass XO's l 1 Lanzar HTG2600 l AudioVox 1510D In dash DVD l KnuKonceptz Wiring l Big Three Done with KnuKonceptz KLMX 1/0 l Infinity Reference 6022si 6-1/2" Front Door Speakers l Upgraded to 145A Alt from 105A Alt l Custom Box 2^3 under the rear bench with resined bottom, and about 4 lbs of polyfill

Archived