Jump to content

Mb Quartz( Need Reply Ray, Steve, Someone)


Guest Nismofreak

Recommended Posts

Posted

hard to tell from the blurry pics but knowing MB Quarts stuff I know if used properly they are great speaks...

good luck with em!

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Guest Nismofreak
Posted

I heard them i forgot where, Shit was the quality beautiful. The crossovers have all the necessary parts but in a small way. The crossover is my favorite.

Guest Nismofreak
Posted

What do you think of this crossover. I love it.

Posted Image

Guest Nismofreak
Posted

It doesn't but saves a hell lot of space.

Guest Nismofreak
Posted

Here is a video of the MB in actio. gettin 15-20rms.

Posted Image

Sorry for my voice because I'm sick. Sorry for shitty quality.

Posted

put them in your car, properly deadned*, with a nice lil amp..and then test them..free airing them like that does no justice.

I see Booty

2007 Toyota Camry

19" VMR Rims

H&R Lowering Springs.

Magnaflow Exhaust System

K&N Air Intake

6k HID Projectors & Fogs w/ Black housed headlights.

Optima Yellow Top - Front. Kinetik HC 600 - Trunk

Kenwood KVT-617

Rockford Fosgate 3sixty.2

Rockford Fosgate T2001-BD - Sub Amp

Alpine MRV F-345 - Front stage

Front Stage - A pillars - Dayton Audio 4" mids w/ Vifa Tweeters

Front Doors - Vifa - 6.5" midbass 1" Vifa Tweeters

Subwoofers - 2x 12" Image Dynamics IDMAX - 2.91 cuft ported enclosure tuned at 25hz

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1089 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...