Sup guys. Sorry I have been gone for so long but things havent been going good financiially wise. So the first thing to go was the cable and internet. Other then that not much going on just chillin wit the kiddos and the homies. goin to the dunes this weekend and relieve some stess of everyday life. But i gotta go Im at the in-laws picking up the kids, but I will be sure to check this thread at work once in awhile.

Peace

Credo Quia Absurdum

so are you the real mclovin?

Keep your head up brother.

And remember, if all else fails, call Ninja Sharks. They'll fuck shit up

1994 Suzuki Vitara (Escudo)

[unreveiled Subwoofers] - 1,500Wrms, triple stack motor. 15" x 2

DD M1A x 2

10.5 cubes in a tiny car ;)

Australia-03-june.gif

Are you in Medford or is that for reference? I took my Sidekick to Winchester 4 weeks ago and slid into the only tree in the middle of Banshee hill... Kinda made me upset, but the Sidekick did really well.

Do you shop at Sport Audio, Pro audio, 541 Customs, or Diamond? I used to like Sport Audio, but since Art and Jose split, I can see how wack Art's work is.

I prefer Car Tunes in GP.

Edited by 3gAccord

My latest project; 87 Accord Hatchback!... Only got my 6 1/2's in it right now... I'm working on shining my engine to show quality right now, then I'll put it in. System will come around the 1st.

You were gone?

:P

Welcome back man. glad things are going better for ya.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Are you in Medford or is that for reference? I took my Sidekick to Winchester 4 weeks ago and slid into the only tree in the middle of Banshee hill... Kinda made me upset, but the Sidekick did really well.

Do you shop at Sport Audio, Pro audio, 541 Customs, or Diamond? I used to like Sport Audio, but since Art and Jose split, I can see how wack Art's work is.

I prefer Car Tunes in GP.

Yeah Im in meddy. I used to shop at Pac Stereo when Fred and his son owned it. Now that they are closed I havent bought anythimg new.

But yeah thanks for the welcome backs.

Credo Quia Absurdum

Sup guys. Sorry I have been gone for so long but things havent been going good financiially wise. So the first thing to go was the cable and internet. Other then that not much going on just chillin wit the kiddos and the homies. goin to the dunes this weekend and relieve some stess of everyday life. But i gotta go Im at the in-laws picking up the kids, but I will be sure to check this thread at work once in awhile.

Peace

WELCOME BACK BRO missed alot of good builds and funny shit happening lol good to see things startin to look better

I know a lil about everything so dont call me Mr. Know it All.