BulletInjection Posted August 28, 2009 Author Report Posted August 28, 2009 where is this link?at the very bottom on the forum home you will see near the right the little link to push. It is just above the list of all the members My build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...8920&st=100 http://www.youtube.com/Bulletinjection
thehoe92 Posted August 28, 2009 Report Posted August 28, 2009 you can click at the top by my controls it says my assistant Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple
tejcurrent Posted August 28, 2009 Report Posted August 28, 2009 This forum has enough members often by the time I get to a thread it has already been replied to the same way I would reply. Then in any forum you will see 20 people continue to post the same response, sometimes phrasing it differently. That's fine though, its almost like how you might hang out with a big group of friends and not everyone has something to say, but they help the person who does by validating their point. I read several forums multiple times a day, but I rarely find something I feel I can contribute unique or valuable advice to. I just don't like to post a lot- I want to read and learn and watch people tejcurrent XS Power T3
thehoe92 Posted August 28, 2009 Report Posted August 28, 2009 thats the importance of a forum. how valid is someone saying something that has a few posts compared to an advanced member agreeing and adding experienced knowledge to the situation? Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple
Eric B Posted August 28, 2009 Report Posted August 28, 2009 thats the importance of a forum. how valid is someone saying something that has a few posts compared to an advanced member agreeing and adding experienced knowledge to the situation? theres a few members here with not a whole lot of posts that know more than all of us put together... 2007 Chevy HHR LT UNDER CONSTRUCTION 1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals 3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals
thehoe92 Posted August 28, 2009 Report Posted August 28, 2009 lately I have seen that but you can tell pretty easy who does and doesn't know. I'm just saying when someone else that has a lot of experience validates what the "noob" said it makes it that much better Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple
AI James Posted August 28, 2009 Report Posted August 28, 2009 does post count realy matter?no but it helps us with little peni feel better about ourselfs
tejcurrent Posted August 28, 2009 Report Posted August 28, 2009 theres a few members here with not a whole lot of posts that know more than all of us put together... Exactly. I'm often too busy to sit at my computer and help people, (not saying I know a lot by any means), and a lot of guys out there competing are too busy working and building boxes to ask someone else how to get loud. tejcurrent XS Power T3
CaptainzPlanetz Posted August 28, 2009 Report Posted August 28, 2009 does post count realy matter? no but it helps us with little peni feel better about ourselfs That is sig worthy LOL, too bad I like my sig too much to change it.... ¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ Trolls never learn............ All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls. YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS? Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.
Eric B Posted August 28, 2009 Report Posted August 28, 2009 no but it helps us with little peni feel better about ourselfs Speak for yourself!!! BHAHAHAHA 2007 Chevy HHR LT UNDER CONSTRUCTION 1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals 3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.