More work keepin me busy :)

kingsuv

• 3 weeks later...

where are we at with this project??????!

894.jpgfrontbumper.jpgfunny.jpg

"never drive faster then your guardian angel flies... good think my guardian angel drives a twin turbo ed beast"

"its time has come for those who are different to stand united"

• 2 months later...

Sorry for not having any updates on this. The stucco is finished. Most of the eve's are painted. The drywall is done and painted. and the floors are in, as well as the elevator.

If any of you have worked for family you will already know how hard it is to work with family with projects like this. For those of you that haven't, well I don't suggest it. It will wear thin every part of you through the process. Sometimes it is best for people to stay out of the day to day business end of construction. Because if you don't, then things never get finished and cost way more then expected. At this point, I have no plans to continue on this project.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Just so happens I was heading over to drop off a few things and took the camera and snapped a few pics. Some stuff turned out great while other things I guess just can't be handled from the lazy-boy chair. ;)

023-2.jpg

021-4.jpg

020-5.jpg

019-5.jpg

016-7.jpg

015-6.jpg

017-8.jpg

017-8.jpg

011-8.jpg

010-8.jpg

009-8.jpg

006-6.jpg

004-10.jpg

003-9.jpg

024-3.jpg

013-6.jpg

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Archived