Second Skin Audio

sub box liner

benz280se

i recently went into a car audio store and saw some sort of mat for the back wall of your enclosure. supossedly it makes the waves bounce back harder and eliminates them being lost through vibration in the wood. does anyone know if this works? because i would think that this stuff would just absorb the waves coming from the speakers and defeat the purpose.

prolly some form of fiberglass insulation, ive read in a few woofer manuals reccomending stapling 1 inch fiberglass insulation to the walls of the enclosure. idk about just the back wall and have no experience using such material myself, ive read it a few times so maybe there is some truth behind it.. experiment and let us know :P

P4Killer.

Setup:

2010 Hyundai Elantra

Factory Unit via 4 chan NVX LOC

Excessive Amperage "H/O" Alt

Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000

Big 3. 2 Runs of +, 2 Runs of -

DD M3b and 2 12" AQ HDC4s

prolly some form of fiberglass insulation, ive read in a few woofer manuals reccomending stapling 1 inch fiberglass insulation to the walls of the enclosure. idk about just the back wall and have no experience using such material myself, ive read it a few times so maybe there is some truth behind it.. experiment and let us know :P

P4Killer.

nah its some stuff called dyno rubber or some shit, it is rubber and has all these ridges, im not sure if it works.

I would think that as long is the box is built strong it shouldn't be a big difference. Idk though I might be wrong though.

System tear out has begun...Out with the old

i have a iq of 128 i graduated at the top of my class tell me how im reatrded you are the 1 thats dumb as hell you can't even spell

Look at the underlined text hahahahahahahaha

I think of it as the virgin losing the virginity technique

not just jumping in to it, and pounding away, but going at it slowly over time, to get to that full extreme

l_59eb24b3e2d14283a9f1baf0746be9e0.jpg

Archived