zee rain x ones worke pretty good for myself. especially if your windows are rain x'd too.

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

Rain-X Latitude FTMFW!

I was running the R-X Weatherbeaters and they went streaky in about 5 months, had the Lat's for...well, not that long, but they are amazing, I love them!

Like BSlaps said, they're even better if you have your windscreen rain-x'd. I do mine every 2 weeks with the cleaner/treatment (not for tint!) and it rocks.

On a side note, Bosch wipers don't fit my car, found out the hard way... =( Stupid pin wiper arms!

Too many projects, too little time...

aanco sometimes rainx sometimes some other brand... depends on how much cash is in the pocket and my mood... i usually buy aanco blades though... r

Full eclipse system is next on list.. soon to gut and redo the honda as new project/rolling buissness card :)

i miss the sound of those old school strokers on beast amps :(

Rain-X Latitude FTMFW!

I was running the R-X Weatherbeaters and they went streaky in about 5 months, had the Lat's for...well, not that long, but they are amazing, I love them!

Like BSlaps said, they're even better if you have your windscreen rain-x'd. I do mine every 2 weeks with the cleaner/treatment (not for tint!) and it rocks.

On a side note, Bosch wipers don't fit my car, found out the hard way... =( Stupid pin wiper arms!

Agreed My rain x latitudes have held strong for about a year now and I haven't cleaned them once.

1995 Ford Mustang 3.8l V6 5 Speed

Plans:

• 2 12 inch dc Level 4s
  • DC 2.0k Amp
  • KCA 1/0 Power Amplifier Installation Kit
  • 220 Amp Alt
  • XS Power 12V D925 AGM Battery
  • Stinger Volt Gauge
  • Rockford Fosgate RCAs
  • Box built from birch. Probably tuned to 32 Hz
  • 0 gauge wiring for extra battery
  • Dynamat

Untitled-1-5.jpg

“I think everyone should go to college and get a degree and then spend six months as a bartender and six months as a cabdriver. Then they would really be educated.”

Al McGuire

“The only mystery in life is why the kamikaze pilots wore helmets”

Al McGuire

remember this always

Close only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades

I use Sil blade on both my cars Ive had them on my car for a couple years same blade havnt driven it in quite a wile but every time I use the wiper cleaner to see how they are holding up all is good only thing thats wrong with them is the paint on the arm is faded Ive had them on my truck for a year work great they have been getting a good work out this year too also they are great if it snows were you live since they are silicone they wont freze to the glass

http://www.silblade.com/ ive got the regulars on the car and if I remember right the flex blade on the truck

Agreed My rain x latitudes have held strong for about a year now and I haven't cleaned them once.

Those are the one's I had bad experiences with...

And it hasn't snowed here for a while.

But thanks for the advice.

I know it's been a while, but I'm getting them this weekend (stuff keeps coming up).

My comp setup (Not bad for what it is):

HP Compaq Presario V6120US laptop with:

15.4" widescreen

AMD Turion 64 X2 1.6GHz processor

2x1GB stick DDR2 SDRAM (667 Mhz)

Seagate Momentus 500GB SATA HDD

128MB shared video memory

Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

12 cell Lithium Ion battery (actual battery usage time: 6 hours)

What it does:

635670364.png4532707.png

On a USB 2.0 Wireless card