Sundown Audio

With all 8 amps it hit a 155.2 @ 41hz. Amps were very conservatively set. Actual power was around 20k watts total; 1,250 watts per sub. We swapped to only 4 amps for Bass Boxing and still hit a 153. Most impressive thing to me was that it was able to Bass Box over a 150 with both front doors open. Anyone that's ever done it or seen it knows that your #s tank badly when opening that passenger door in the third round. Look for this thing at SBN next year. We're coming for the LightWeight belt. Also look for this thing at some Meca events next season. During the final BassBoxing run it also hit a 126.9 on the other meter that was 12ft straight in front the truck on the judges table. I'm thinking it'll do some decent drive-by #s.

Posted Image

teamnemesissundown-1.jpg

155.2db run

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

teamnemesissundown-1.jpg

Last setup with the four btl 18s was hitting right at a 152 off four amps. This one is hitting a 153 off the same power. Also this setup sounds waayyyy better on music. We're expecting the score to go up a little after they get broken in good. My score jumped almost 1db when the four sa-12s in my Explorer got broken in.

teamnemesissundown-1.jpg

Running 8 amps was a one time thing for this event only. We'll be rebuilding the amp rack to hold 4 amps behind the rear seat. Short term goal is a 154 sealed, qualify 153 Bass Boxing, and 135s drive-by. There's still some more work I'm gonna do to the box. Mostly pretty stuff. Not looking to see an spl gain from it. We'll be totally gutting the truck soon to do a full install of some Second Skin Damplifier Pro. It currently has zero aftermarket sound deadening. I am looking to see a decent gain in spl from that.

teamnemesissundown-1.jpg