Sonic Electronix

Wait a few months, look on Craigs list for some gear, i got mine 3 months after been driving

Honda Accord 4 Door

Current System -

(2) 12'' Mtx Thunder 5500's

(1) Alpine Mrp-m1000 @4Ω

(1) Pioneer Deck Deh-3500

(1) American Legacy 1.0 Farad Capacitor

(1) Stinger Voltage Meter (Blue)

Big 3 Knu 1/0

Box 3.4^3@37hz

demo402.gif

why are you deciding to get a nice head unit for some cheaper subs? thats kinda like putting nice rims on a rusty pos car.

i will also recommend sitting here for a while and read up on some of the subs and companies out there before you decide to spend this much money. i paid half of what you're about to spend (on my current system) and im willing to bet that you'd be much more impressed with what i have. i prefer crazy loud bass where as some people prefer sound quality bass.

but it is totally your choice. get whatever you think is good and will make you happy.

8 DC Level 4 M2 15s2 DC Audio 5ks26^2 clamshell tuned to 30hz9 Kinetik 1400sMechman externally reg'd 340 S seriesin a 99 Jeep Cherokee :DClick to see J00bles' Youtube Channel

i agree... i remeber when i was was your age... 3 years ago.. lol... save up first... look around... see what ppl say about thier eq... i would reccomnd crunch amps.. their cheap and they do the job... as far as subs... theres dc, sundown, if your looking for cheap... kickers crvs are cheap on ebay.. read around the forum here... theres more then enough information to build your own box... its a learning exp...i was reading around the forum for 3 months before i posted anything... lol...

ohh and welcome to the forum...

if i was to get maxxsonices equipment id roll with hifonics

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

I like Crutchfield for buying head units cause they will include dash kits for free and stuff. As well as nice install sheets, and tell you what wiring harnesses you need.

Doesn't SonicElectronix do that also?

tech2332.png

My Official Feedback Thread

PSN - tech2332

Games for PS3: Killzone 2, BattleField: Bad Company 2! Add me to play either!

a 98 durango is a nice first car btw. probably a lot nicer than most of our first cars

HELL YEAH 1987 ford thunderbird all the way lol my first car.

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

yea crutchfield is like the highest place to buy online.

www.onlinecarstereo.com

www.woofersetc.com

www.sonicelectronix.com

i would try one of those ^

what i would really suggest is just hang around the forum for a couple months and learn what is good and what is garbage then you know what you really should spend your money on.

i actually know the guy whos parents own onlinecarstereo, i got the major hoook ups now :)

badassshit.jpg

GP.jpg

thanks people for all ur responsises. ill buy the head unit on crutchfield or just go to my best buy since its same price. As for the subs, i would want them preboxed because dont want to get too fancy with the system nd my next car im getting after this is a bmw m5 so i need to make sure things will fit car to car. i will get back once i find something on the sites you have sugested.

thanks again!

edit- what you think about these subs?

http://www.onlinecarstereo.com/CarAudio/Pr...ProductID=19669

Edited by assault14

IMO the best thing there was the kicker speakers and the Kenwood deck... everything else is no go gadget!!

i have to agree with the first like 7 posts...first learn how to drive and concentrate, while your doing all that come to the forum everyday for like 30 min read and u will quickly pick up on whats good whats bad whats overrated etc..

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.