Marky Marks 25KW tahoe funky fresh rebuild (updates pg125)6-3-10

aint what you said last time you were on it with me :drink40::drinks::noob::rofl::woot:

fistpump.jpg

My POS Bass machine-
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe on some shitty 22's
Bed Liner Paint Job-Pioneer AVH 3200DVD
4 DAD BD series 15's in a 4th Order (Bassheads ENT Design)
4 Arc Audio XDI2000.1 for the woofers
6 Cadence CVL68MBX 6.5's-Cadence CVL88MBX 8's-6 Cadence XT20 Supertweeters
2 Arc Audio KS300.4's for mids and tweets
1 Arc Audio ALD 10v Line Driver
All Audiotechnix Power wire
1 DC Power 270XP High Output Alternator
1 XS Power D3400 up front....6 XS Power D3100's in the rear
Air Lift 1000 Bags in rear to help with suspension
If your still reading this GFY.......

6iW2jaE_zpsb3084721.png

• 2 weeks later...

you should fly me out there and let me take a look at the car puter and so i can tell you idk how to hook it up lol...

it doesnt look hard bro just connect the dots if one plug dont fit there it will fit in to that over there push the button if everything seems like its working your set lol.

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

I can hook the stuff together I just don't know how to install software and stuf like putting win 7 and stuff on there

Its not all that hard. Setup up windows outside the car...just install it like xp, follow the instructions. The opus power supply just has a ground, switched 12v, and an all time 12v. Everything else should just be plug and play like a normal computer.

The hardest part is probably getting the Operating system (xp, 7, whatever you use..) to function properly with the power supply (hibernate and resume properly with the ignition).

I built a carputer from scratch, and picked up an opus 250 of ebay for pretty cheap, ended up taking me an hour or 2 to get the damn thing to hibernate and resume properly....lol.

Archived