so that link you found was good?

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

so that link you found was good?

It's just really slow.

And the links you got for me on rapid share are taking a long time also. I'm a free user so 75 second wait for each download. After 2 it makes me wait 15 minutes till I can start again....half way done on that one. The one I'm torrenting is at about 60%

Bugs to look into-

Screen changes resolution a lot on resume (shown in video), the main screen (windows 7) is set to 1024x768, but the resolution on startup is difference (bios and post screen) I think is 800x600. Possibly why it keeps switching.

I'm looking into both of those right now. My carputer on resume does the same thing monitor wise, and I got it down to were it changes once. From 800x600 on post screen to 1028x764 on main windows screen. I'll figure it out though.

With any computer, laptop, carputer, etc.. It will run at a lower resolution upon start up when the computer is posting. The reason behind this is due to the fact that you are not in windows, and all video drivers are windows based and will not loud until your OS starts to load. :)

our bill was like 1600 at beast buy and the diff. between the old and the new ones is like 150 :lol: I dont really know the diif. but I like having the new toys. 8)

I wish every body had beat so I wouldnt have to turn my shit down. Fosgate for life running there shit since I was 16 going on 15 years strong. Not stopping any time soon.

Cool it going to look good with the carputer in there.

...............................____

...............__________|___\____

..;.;;.:;:;.,;.|__(O)____|____/_(O)

1978 F-150 Ranger Lariat

2 Sets of Sound-stream Components

Sony Head-unit

DDM Tuning 8000k's

Euro Headlights (Projectors Soon)

Green Led Wheel Wells

Dark Red Tails Tint

Your amps look like there tring to eject themselves like they heard your running sundowns :lol:

I wish every body had beat so I wouldnt have to turn my shit down. Fosgate for life running there shit since I was 16 going on 15 years strong. Not stopping any time soon.

Downloading part 9 or 12 for I-guidance 4.0

Installing wireless drivers right now.

Got the touchscreen delay cut in half by going from the USB hub to directly off the mother board. I don't know what else to check for it, maybe it has something to do with being USB and not a direct serial port. Still checking into it.

Archived