sayhuh? Posted September 28, 2009 Report Posted September 28, 2009 I like the Hoe and the install. David is badass. oh and MOAR. Blown
00sdime00 Posted September 28, 2009 Report Posted September 28, 2009 I was pretty sure that was why, but I'm not usually one to assume. Thank you. this will end here. This was not meant just for Marlo.....ya dig. A half-wit gave you a piece of his mind, and you held on to it. My Youtube vids...enjoy anythings possible with the right build =] we accept visa and mastercard =]
sayhuh? Posted September 28, 2009 Report Posted September 28, 2009 I was pretty sure that was why, but I'm not usually one to assume. Thank you. This was not meant just for Marlo.....ya dig. Blown
lukaQ Posted September 28, 2009 Report Posted September 28, 2009 I hope we'll see that vid of you dancing fuses are insane, enough to start airplane engine Got carbon fiber dust cap???
CLNFREAK Posted September 28, 2009 Report Posted September 28, 2009 at 0.56 the chicks in the stands LOL LOL LOL
IH8PunkRok Posted September 28, 2009 Report Posted September 28, 2009 i dont think you need that many fuses.... its not like your running 25,000 watts *checks title* i mean... good job man looks secksi as hell -Matt2005 Dodge Magnum RTJVC KD-AVX1 2 PPI S580.2 Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters PRV 8MB450s Audio Legion 3500.1D 2 RE MT 18s 360 ah LiFePO4 BatterySHCA 2/0 155.2 @ 29 hzKicker CVR 15's buildDD 3512e buildMini T-Line Build(6) 8s BuildNightshade 15s Wall BuildMagnum AB XFL 12s BuildNewest Magnum Build
98HOEONSIXEZ Posted September 28, 2009 Author Report Posted September 28, 2009 JP nice setup it really is coming along great. Maybe one day I could have a system like that just kidding. Dave awesome install it looks great. Your the man maybe one day I can have you do mine. LOL you can do it man,its just money! and you wont go wrong havin david do it for you!David is the man! MAD props to you bro! yes this is true! Looks good man, but you have entirely too much extra $$ at your disposal. I know you already had this older tahoe as your daily driver, but any reason you didn't buy a newer one first then install system... I mean the money you've spent between the mods you added to the truck and the two installs you could have bought a brand new tahoe, plus put a monster system in it. That is just what i would have done if i had the money you have spent up to this point. It's like putting tens of thousands of dollars in TVs and electronics in a run down shack. I perfer this model,thats all..obiously i could have bought a new one Damn mang, that is amazing, much better than what it was before lol moar pics please!!more coming soon as soon as i respond to all of your questions and commments getting closer!!!! lookin good mang. Thanks pimp!
kingsuv Posted September 28, 2009 Report Posted September 28, 2009 i dont think you need that many fuses.... its not like your running 25,000 watts *checks title* i mean... good job man looks secksi as hell 4 amps with dual power inputs + other amps + all the runs from the alts to the batteries = a shit ton of fuses when installed correctly. I would know, I just ordered 40 fuse holders myself Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out. not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it.
98HOEONSIXEZ Posted September 28, 2009 Author Report Posted September 28, 2009 I hope we'll see that vid of you dancing fuses are insane, enough to start airplane engine lol thanks man i dont think you need that many fuses.... its not like your running 25,000 watts *checks title* i mean... good job man looks secksi as hell haha good one..and on with the new pix
Blackedout Posted September 28, 2009 Report Posted September 28, 2009 4 amps with dual power inputs + other amps + all the runs from the alts to the batteries = a shit ton of fuses when installed correctly. I would know, I just ordered 40 fuse holders myself Mmm... Can't wait to sit in that beast. Trunk Build Log
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.