98HOEONSIXEZ Posted October 5, 2009 Author Report Posted October 5, 2009 Happy late b-day,,,, sorry to hear about the M/s... Thanks man happy late birthday, its a shame that the beast is on it's knees now....but not for long!!its definnatly blowingpull the fuses dude trust me on thispulling them now
98HOEONSIXEZ Posted October 5, 2009 Author Report Posted October 5, 2009 david's right! called up james when the same thing happened to my amp pulled the fuses on my t1k (I know small system) and it reset the amp I guess and it worked again haah i hear ya,but theres no resetting an amp after it does the puff the magic dragon act.
Red-navi-916 Posted October 5, 2009 Report Posted October 5, 2009 broo. havent looked at your thread for like 5 days.. and i get on and im full of disappointment..maan.. hope the best for your brotha cuz that sucks p.s told u to put the copper T back in to keep your system strong but NOOOO(playin) BUILDLOG http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862 "98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!! Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.
thehoe92 Posted October 5, 2009 Report Posted October 5, 2009 haah i hear ya,but theres no resetting an amp after it does the puff the magic dragon act. nevermind then 770-726-9337 Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple
Ray Posted October 5, 2009 Report Posted October 5, 2009 I feel your pain on having an amp work 1 minute, then do a cherry install, and then only to have that amp fail. Hopefully that manu will fix your amp for you. If they dont for whatever reason, dont worry Im also in that same boat right now. See from a manu stand point, the amp was working at 1 point, then it stopped, which means it must be something with the install, except we know better(your build log) 2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz
thehoe92 Posted October 6, 2009 Report Posted October 6, 2009 just saw the new video! gawdamn you better make your way out to cali so I can hear this beast. I'm sure I'm not the only one though Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple
98HOEONSIXEZ Posted October 6, 2009 Author Report Posted October 6, 2009 Shit be SLUMPIN lol http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hhv0gVsIuaI
audiofanaticz Posted October 6, 2009 Report Posted October 6, 2009 Here is a video from the parking garage of a lil demoage
Sampsonite Posted October 6, 2009 Report Posted October 6, 2009 I saw this SUV a day or 2 ago. Got a pic of it, but I can't find my camera cable atm. Didn't get to meet ya Jonathan, but it is pretty clean on the outside too --Sampson 816-591-6592 www.kcrimshop.com
tacomabanga1986 Posted October 6, 2009 Report Posted October 6, 2009 damn that sounds clean as hell bro, n what was that mike jones song? here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.