sayhuh? Posted October 6, 2009 Report Posted October 6, 2009 Looked like a good time there man. Nice walk around of the blond chick! I think the problem lies with you not using the brass pipe for your power wires. And here you thought they didn't know what they were doing. Sucks man. Hopefully you'll be back in action soon. Blown
98HOEONSIXEZ Posted October 6, 2009 Author Report Posted October 6, 2009 That black CRX at 1 min was a mess, wiring wise. vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvLOL works perfect for me lol thats why i got it on video..it reminded me of my truck before it got rewired lols"An error occurred, please try again later" THIS IS A OUTRAGE!calm down pim p lol Need next vid that shows girls in action LAWLZ. Also that guy that burped a 161, it looked like he was using 8 or 10" L5's or L7's, I only saw 2 subs, was there more than that? believe me the next vid will have girls in action...and Ben has 8 10" L5s on 2 rd D9s
98HOEONSIXEZ Posted October 6, 2009 Author Report Posted October 6, 2009 Did you go to the after party? 600 guys staring down 2 naked girls But there was like 20 other girls flashing tits BTW, I saw myself in the video, but it would be too complicated to try and explain who I was i did for a minute but it sucked to me so i left. Looked like a good time there man. Nice walk around of the blond chick! I think the problem lies with you not using the brass pipe for your power wires. And here you thought they didn't know what they were doing. Sucks man. Hopefully you'll be back in action soon. It was ok..and yeah ya boi was catchin sneak peaks of all the girls..screw the cars lol.And i tried to get david to use them high flow Ts but he just wouldnt listen lol
Sampsonite Posted October 6, 2009 Report Posted October 6, 2009 i did for a minute but it sucked to me so i left. I agree about it being totally lame, but it got a little better at the end --Sampson 816-591-6592 www.kcrimshop.com
98HOEONSIXEZ Posted October 6, 2009 Author Report Posted October 6, 2009 vid 2 of 2 of finals..youl love this one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXAJPbZwyso
kanes_disciple Posted October 6, 2009 Report Posted October 6, 2009 vid 2 of 2 of finals..youl love this one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXAJPbZwyso Very nice video man. I would of liked to have went but couldnt get the time off from work! One of these days I wanna demo of your Tahoe. Do you think you would come up to a show here in Missouri next year? Kenwood Excelon KDX-693 Head Unit Kinetik HC600 Powerbass 6.75's in front doors Powerbass 6.75's in rear deck Powerbass 1000.1D Powerbass 400.4 2 SA-12 inch Sundown Audio Subs 0 gauge Power Wire and Big 3 Custom Amp Rack Code Alarm with remote start Stinger Digital Volt Meter My build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/51869-1996-chevy-blazer-build/ My youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/kanesdisciple
Bumpindemlowzz Posted October 6, 2009 Report Posted October 6, 2009 damn, umm the systems were nice but the chicks were better!!! I bet ya had fun 2010 Silverado 18" DC XL 18 DC 2k XS Power Batts
98HOEONSIXEZ Posted October 6, 2009 Author Report Posted October 6, 2009 Very nice video man. I would of liked to have went but couldnt get the time off from work! One of these days I wanna demo of your Tahoe. Do you think you would come up to a show here in Missouri next year?what part..ill prolly be coming to stl before to long.got friends up around there..and some sexy females..would make some good hairtrickin vidsdamn, umm the systems were nice but the chicks were better!!! I bet ya had funHells yeah
kanes_disciple Posted October 6, 2009 Report Posted October 6, 2009 what part..ill prolly be coming to stl before to long.got friends up around there..and some sexy females..would make some good hairtrickin vids I am 300 miles to the west of St Louis in a city called St Joseph. Maybe we could meet up in Kansas City or something like that. Kenwood Excelon KDX-693 Head Unit Kinetik HC600 Powerbass 6.75's in front doors Powerbass 6.75's in rear deck Powerbass 1000.1D Powerbass 400.4 2 SA-12 inch Sundown Audio Subs 0 gauge Power Wire and Big 3 Custom Amp Rack Code Alarm with remote start Stinger Digital Volt Meter My build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/51869-1996-chevy-blazer-build/ My youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/kanesdisciple
NAH916 Posted October 6, 2009 Report Posted October 6, 2009 sneak peek girl was VERY nice! EG Limo Chrysler 300's Stretched Lambo Doors 20" Rims
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.