98HOEONSIXEZ Posted November 30, 2009 Author Report Posted November 30, 2009 lol im runnin 1 ap15001d on 2 12's i think you win for now might ahve you,never know lol 8 d9s... 2 coils per sub = 8 coils...8 coils/8 amps = 1 coil per amp.... unless you only have two 18s? and you know im pulling your chain JP hahah i only have 2 in there right now but i could always do 4 18s with 4 amps on each one right? i saw that one time at a car show.. was one memphis mojo mad max or whatever with a 4000d on each coil (quad) why not go ahead n run 1 more of those n have 4 goin just to let us see wut they will sound like that way, n then go to 8 amps?if it gets that loud on just 2 amps i wanna see wtf those shw's will do with one d9 on each sub anyways lets see some vids, even some of miss jens cookin lol edit: haha if price dont quit he will end up useing these in his doors for midbass http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_16602_...s+SPG555-2.html :tease: lol ...time will tell...im sure
Forevrbumpn Posted November 30, 2009 Report Posted November 30, 2009 hahah i only have 2 in there right now but i could always do 4 18s with 4 amps on each one right? i saw that one time at a car show.. was one memphis mojo mad max or whatever with a 4000d on each coil (quad) Team Baldman, I remember that ;-) btw, those Mad Max's with those amps lasted a full year, with I heard, could be wrong, but well over 80 documented demos/metering, and was still going strong last I heard, but that was around 06' I believe maybe 05' I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Nic Posted November 30, 2009 Report Posted November 30, 2009 HOLY................................................... Full eclipse system is next on list.. soon to gut and redo the honda as new project/rolling buissness card i miss the sound of those old school strokers on beast amps
zfrerichs Posted November 30, 2009 Report Posted November 30, 2009 Hahaha the server restart > JP Roseville, CA
matt402 Posted November 30, 2009 Report Posted November 30, 2009 sup jp?! head out west on I-40 i want a demo when its dunn.
audiofanaticz Posted November 30, 2009 Report Posted November 30, 2009 what ohm coils are your subs Johnny?
Steph3n1 Posted November 30, 2009 Report Posted November 30, 2009 what ohm coils are your subs Johnny? x2 but he probably wont tell us considering the fact that would more than likely give away his plan i think he should tell us 2005 Ford Ranger Reg cab Build in Progress T3 Audio T2000 12 ARC SE4000 Stinger HPM 1/0 Wire DC power 270xp Batts: 1 Redtop up front and a Stinger SPP2250 in the back Hopes to be in and around a 150....weel see my youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/steph3n1 Team DBs (Driven By sound)
Red-navi-916 Posted November 30, 2009 Report Posted November 30, 2009 haha its only 7 there, and hell no they cant handle that,NO SUB CAN,and if any of yall know somebody that makes one that thinks it can,send me 4 18s and we will find out but then again,who said im doing 8 d9s? obviously your a noob and never heard about the funky pups p.s btw jp your insane u got crazy ideas....and to top it all off u got the money to try them...now that's baller stat BUILDLOG http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862 "98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!! Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.
treossi Posted November 30, 2009 Report Posted November 30, 2009 2 strapped per coil.. do it Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details
98HOEONSIXEZ Posted November 30, 2009 Author Report Posted November 30, 2009 sup jp?!head out west on I-40 i want a demo when its dunn. Hey I got an idea, how bout you head east on 40 and get a demo lol what ohm coils are your subs Johnny? Right now dual 2s obviously your a noob and never heard about the funky pupsp.s btw jp your insane u got crazy ideas....and to top it all off u got the money to try them...now that's baller stat Haha I need to get in touch with the funky pup moofa man and get him to hook some 18s up for me,would end the world 2 strapped per coil.. do it You pay for it, ill do it
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.