CLNFREAK Posted December 3, 2009 Report Posted December 3, 2009 hopefully i wont be on 6s by the time that comes around maybe lol,yeah,its slightly fucked up but chris at mla didnt seem to want to help me out,so im just waiting on DCs regulator to come out so i can throw this on in the trash,that voltage is on startup,it comes down to about 15.3-15.4 or so with nothing playing duuuhhhh,nobody can be louder than STEVE MEADE!!! we all know this,untill i get my new superfunkypups in ...world is gonna be over then SEND THAT MLA TO ME !!! I have been wantin one to tear in to and do some "research" on
blackrosetiger Posted December 3, 2009 Report Posted December 3, 2009 MAAAAAANNNNN!!!! Dude I'm pissed for you!!!! Now that I think about, I questioned them about those power wires being split to your amps when I first went down there to check your truck out! I didn't know they only had 2 runs from the front to the back and no fuses!!!! That's F%&ked up cuz!!! That's why they covered it up with all the nice trim pieces. How you gone have all that power and half ass on the wiring and then charge a arm and a leg for doing it?!?!?!? They've been trying their best to get me to let them do an install in my truck. HELL NAW!!! This is the reason I do my own! Not saying all shops would do this! It might not even be the shop it might just be that one guy who installed it. I've watched a high school buddy of mine who OWNED a shop burn up 5 amps in a row from wireing them wrong. But the 4 other guys in his shop did nice work, but still like you said I do ALL my own work. 1998 Plymouth Voyager (daily) Jensen VM9213 H.U. (I Know but I havent had any problems.... yet) 5.25" Factory -> Sound Stream SST5.2 6x9 Hifonics ZXi 693 -> Sound Stream SST6.9 Amp: Class D: Crescendo 3KWP (x2) Class A/B: Crescendo 1000C4 Sub: Almani S-7 10" (x6)
n8ball2013 Posted December 3, 2009 Report Posted December 3, 2009 JUST ORdered the stuff to mount the screen in the dashfrom www.urethanesupply.com Code Product Quantity Price/Ea. Total 2000-C Flex Filler, Cartridge Kit 1 $38.95 $38.95 1060FP Filler Prep 1 $7.95 $7.95 1000-4 Super Clean (quart) 2 $10.95 $21.90 Shipping: UPS Ground: $10.12 Sales Tax: $0.00 Total: $78.92 thanks steve did the price go up on that or what? I don't think I paid that much for it when I bought it. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
98HOEONSIXEZ Posted December 4, 2009 Author Report Posted December 4, 2009 SEND THAT MLA TO ME !!! I have been wantin one to tear in to and do some "research" on send me some chedda did the price go up on that or what? I don't think I paid that much for it when I bought it. i have no idea,first time buying it
Beanz Posted December 6, 2009 Report Posted December 6, 2009 WHy you getting rid of the MLA is it fugged up?and where you getting them 55w HID from? That's why they don't deliver. Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait. You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.
Stephen Posted December 6, 2009 Report Posted December 6, 2009 send me some chedda $20. i want to open her up and see why they cost so much. i can do the same thing for $5 you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be. DC POWER
tacomabanga1986 Posted December 6, 2009 Report Posted December 6, 2009 lol, i has $5 in pay pal^^ here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit
98HOEONSIXEZ Posted December 10, 2009 Author Report Posted December 10, 2009 WHy you getting rid of the MLA is it fugged up?and where you getting them 55w HID from? get my hids from www.xtremehids.com $20. i want to open her up and see why they cost so much. i can do the same thing for $5 no thanks lol lol, i has $5 in pay pal^^ and i guess you still have it in there? lol
Red-navi-916 Posted December 10, 2009 Report Posted December 10, 2009 niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiicceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee BUILDLOG http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862 "98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!! Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.
98HOEONSIXEZ Posted December 10, 2009 Author Report Posted December 10, 2009 Well david started installing my hids today..to say the least they are alittle bright.. And before you ask they are all 55wattt 6000ks i get them from www.xtremehids.com and yes they had just got put in,they will get pointed down a lil bit,they were just installed minutes before i took these pix low beam low and high beam low and high beam he will be putting the other 2 sets of hids in my fog lights tomoro i believe should be game on then
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.