Sundown Audio

Adassa Warlord

Gula187

Anybody know how much the Adassa warlord is?

$1200 plus shipping the amps are made when ordered

they are running a special for it $850

go to Adassaaudio.com pm Andrew Adassa or if you have AIM you can im him at the same screenname (andrew adassa) or contact DJ his screen name is dropbottommazda.

Yeh but are they ever gonna come out, ive heard hype about them for a year but i havent seen one in a install yet or heard about anybody gettin one.

the conqueror are out they are also made when ordered. not sure of the price of these. I can tell you that I will be pushing 4 of these big boyz on 2 of the Adassa 18" strapped of course. that is over 18,000 wattz per sub at 18 volts

Edited by hammerdown

Yeh but are they ever gonna come out, ive heard hype about them for a year but i havent seen one in a install yet or heard about anybody gettin one.

well actually a guy just recieved 4 of them here in america. snoopdan ran 2 in meca finals. ummm oh ya and on the conqueror its gonna be a special order amp only because not many people can afford to power these let alone affording one. there has not been a set price on it yet but if anybody is interested in a warlord i can get u one ordered too. just have to come through me to do it.

my 4 are on thier way as we speak. somewhere in the mail system... DHL has made some mishapps and adassa will not be using them from now on. 8 warlords are in the mail system right now somewhere and nobody knows where.

Edited by 2000LaDe
smd-banner_zpsu2ojqise.png

well actually a guy just recieved 4 of them here in america. snoopdan ran 2 in meca finals. ummm oh ya and on the conqueror its gonna be a special order amp only because not many people can afford to power these let alone affording one. there has not been a set price on it yet but if anybody is interested in a warlord i can get u one ordered for cheaper than 850 plus shipping. just have to come through me to do it.

my 4 are on thier way as we speak. somewhere in the mail system... DHL has made some mishapps and adassa will not be using them from now on. 8 warlords are in the mail system right now somewhere and nobody knows where.

the $1500 is the set price from the guy that makes the amp himself i deal only from him and DJ. The designers name is Andrew Adassa from the UK.

Right now there is only one guy that is arthorized to make deals with anyone and that is DJ if you were to Contact Andrew Himself he will redirect you to DJ. the 8 amps you speak of aren't lost anywhere there were 2 amps that were damaged in shipping. and DHL isn't being dropped from Adassa because of that. I talkwith Andrew almost daily. DHL is the cheapest way to have the equipment shipped from the UK to here. it saves you money in the long run.

Edited by hammerdown

the $1500 is the set price from the guy that makes the amp himself i deal only from him and DJ. The designers name is Andrew Adassa from the UK.

Right now there is only one guy that is arthorized to make deals with anyone and that is DJ if you were to Contact Andrew Himself he will redirect you to DJ. the 8 amps you speak of aren't lost anywhere there were 2 amps that were damaged in shipping. and DHL isn't being dropped from Adassa because of that. I talkwith Andrew almost daily. DHL is the cheapest way to have the equipment shipped from the UK to here. it saves you money in the long run.

LOL u obviously have no clue who u are talking too.

but w/e u say mr know it all. what the hell do i know.

and actually his name is Andrew Mcleary. hes from London England. hes partners with jon puesy*sp*. they own a business called positive bass and security ltd. feel free if u want me to explain more about him since i knew him since way before adassa audio ever came about.

PS i designed the Adassa Audio logo's and the look of the warlord.

Edited by 2000LaDe

the conqueror are out they are also made when ordered. not sure of the price of these. I can tell you that I will be pushing 4 of these big boyz on 2 of the Adassa 18" strapped of course. that is over 18,000 wattz per sub at 18 volts

so have u paid andrew for the 4 conquerors???