Sonic Electronix

what amp should i get   

24 members have voted

1. 1. RF Or Sundown

• RF
    • Sundown
    • other... post it

First off, this guy obviously wants some beat to be spending 1 grand. Anyone who has answered rockford fosgate is out they damn mind. He could buy a 1k watt amp, and then have, $150 left for wiring, box, sub???? Rockford amps are for people who have basically no budget on their system and want a premium top of the line amp. audiopipe makes a 3k watt amp for $300....won't have all the fancy lights and buttons and other features, but it will crank out more power than a $850 rockford amp. audioque is also a good budget brand for amps. As far as subs, every one loves DC, they make cheap, powerful, quality subs....

1500W RF amp

RF amp 1000W

The 1500W amps from RF costs 485$, the 1000W amp costs 400$?

No need to spend 850 on a RF amp, the 485$ amp will put out more then 1500W.

With the DC sub it will pound, don't know how much the sub costs, but he could stay under 1000$ for the whole system.

I know the Fi BL would be a nice sub too, and it costs 324$.

EDIT: Link fixed

Edited by kirill007

Thinking is the root of all problems...

You ALWAYS get what you pay for.

1500W RF amp

RF amp 1000W

The 1500W amps from RF costs 485$, the 1000W amp costs 400$?

No need to spend 850 on a RF amp, the 485$ amp will put out more then 1500W.

With the DC sub it will pound, don't know how much the sub costs, but he could stay under 1000$ for the whole system.

I know the Fi BL would be a nice sub too, and it costs 324$.

I know that you can get an RF amp for cheaper than $850...I was talking about the power amps, premium top of the line. Yet still, why pay 400 bucks for a 1k watt amp, when you can get a 3k audiopipe one for 100 bucks cheaper? and why pay 485 bucks for 1500 watts when you could get an AQ 2200 for $389?

many, many, many, many, many, MANY, cheaper..and in some cases more powerful alternatives to RF.

Edit: fix your first link.

Edited by VistaV6

SUCCESS is a decision, NOT a dream. You have to name the price you are willing to pay to get it.

"You didn't have an ice pick on you? Amateur. " -- Wax from Fchat.

I know that you can get an RF amp for cheaper than $850...I was talking about the power amps, premium top of the line. Yet still, why pay 400 bucks for a 1k watt amp, when you can get a 3k audiopipe one for 100 bucks cheaper? and why pay 485 bucks for 1500 watts when you could get an AQ 2200 for $389?

The RF is higher quality, and runs cooler then the audiopipe, so(maybe) the AP won't last as long as the RF amp.

RF has amazing service, don't know about AP, but the AQ amp is a good choice.

Thinking is the root of all problems...

You ALWAYS get what you pay for.

i dont think RF and Sundown.. can be considered a budget lol...id look in to AQ or maybe some DC woofas call in and hope he gives u a good price if not make ur brother call in and hope for a better price :D

1200 should get u something bumpin tho

Edited by Red-navi-916

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

You could also look on craigslist. I see alot of stuff there cheap. Just make sure you check it out b 4 you buy. I would want to hear it and bring a DMM.

Alpine CDA-9847 HU

F Highs 2x Infinity Kappa 60.9CS Powered by Eclipse EA4200 Glass door panels

R Highs Infinity Ref. 9622i powered by HU

3x RF Punch HX2 RFD2210 Powered by MTX Thunder 81000D

Box Vol. 3.259 before displacement, Tuned 36.6, Port area 54"

i dont think RF and Sundown.. can be considered a budget lol...id look in to AQ or maybe some DC woofas call in and hope he gives u a good price if not make ur brother call in and hope for a better price :D

1200 should get u something bumpin tho

Well $1,000 isn't too much of a budget anyway :D

I think get the sundown saz-1500d and maybe 2 15" lvl 3's (if you can because I don't know the price) or just get the sundown package =D

You could also look on craigslist. I see alot of stuff there cheap. Just make sure you check it out b 4 you buy. I would want to hear it and bring a DMM.

i don't plan on buying anything used from anyone iam gonna buy new

firstXSAQDC.jpg

Pioneer MVH-P8200 Hu

Dc Lvl 4XL 15"

AudioQue 2200 sold

Knu wire 1/0 ultra fleks & Krystal Kable Rca

Stock alt

Stock battery up front

Xs S3400 in back sold

your trunk lid is going to get molested like a drunk stripper at an orgy.