Las night as i left the local pool hall around 1130 with a buddy of mine we were headin to wawa for some cigs and a soda on the way there i got pulled over and the cop took my liscense and registration then pulled his gun and started screamin for me 2 stay still so i did everything he said he pulled me out the car and cuffed me and had me on the ground then 2 other cops dragged my friend out through the window but they never even told him to get out just jerked him up. So i was dragged to the station and interrogated for 3 hours then as i was released to go home the real perps had been caught and were in custody. So i had a hell of alot of fun last night all because i was similar looking and driving the same type/color car as well as had a black passenger that fit the 2nd guys description . So jus thought id share my fun event for the weekend

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Sounds like a fun weekend... NOT!

What'd you do? Or, supposedly do?

J/K. Seriously, what did the guys they were after do? <--- Seriously.

Edited by 1992Chevy K1500

My comp setup (Not bad for what it is):

HP Compaq Presario V6120US laptop with:

15.4" widescreen

AMD Turion 64 X2 1.6GHz processor

2x1GB stick DDR2 SDRAM (667 Mhz)

Seagate Momentus 500GB SATA HDD

128MB shared video memory

Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

12 cell Lithium Ion battery (actual battery usage time: 6 hours)

What it does:

635670364.png4532707.png

On a USB 2.0 Wireless card

holy shit......sounds like you live in my town with a bunch of stupid cops

justin smith

1996 mercury grand marquis

20'' bentchi b7 lexani n3000 245/35/20

cactus 5kw at 1ohm dcr(beast)

2 18'' btl's in a 14.15^ft wall tuned to 35hz with 210'' of port

kicker zx650.4

componets in still the works

200amp motorcraft alt

xs power d3100 (beast)

kenwood ddx512 h.u.

you mean my EX? the one I dumped? just remember every time you kiss her that i used to cum in her mouth

and BTW your girl just called me....

pure pwnage

Yah, I had something happen similar.

I was in muh car Beretta, sony xplods, 12's and xplod 1300 amp when I first started.

Anyways, I'm demoing for am employee, im at work my day off to get my check.

A old lady stereotypes that if a white kid, and a mexican are in the same car, there doing a drug deal.

So, I'm bout rdy to go cop pulls up behind me, same thing they yank me out of the car, put me in cuffs, yank him out, search me, and my car, don't tell me wtf is going on until they find nothin.

They tell me they got a call saying I was drug dealing lol.

They covered up by writing me illegal sound amplification and a 75 dollar fine.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

Las night as i left the local pool hall around 1130 with a buddy of mine we were headin to wawa for some cigs and a soda on the way there i got pulled over and the cop took my liscense and registration then pulled his gun and started screamin for me 2 stay still so i did everything he said he pulled me out the car and cuffed me and had me on the ground then 2 other cops dragged my friend out through the window but they never even told him to get out just jerked him up. So i was dragged to the station and interrogated for 3 hours then as i was released to go home the real perps had been caught and were in custody. So i had a hell of alot of fun last night all because i was similar looking and driving the same type/color car as well as had a black passenger that fit the 2nd guys description . So jus thought id share my fun event for the weekend

Damn man, should told me bout this one, shits crazy! where was it?

Current System:

Pioneer 6900 HU

Front Stage: (for now)

Soundstream tarantula 5.25 in the doors

Soundstream tarantula 4x6 in the dash

Kenwood 400.4 for mids & highs

Bass:

4 Soundstream RW-12's

2 Power Acoustik Stax 4000/1D's

single chamber box, 2.65 cubes.

Currently under the knife being bagged

Rebuilding err'thang

Here in FL if they can hear it past 25 ft. it is an "illegal use of radios" ticket.

I rofled so hard when i read that on the ticket, and I didn't believe that was actually what it was called until i went to the courthouse and that's what the computer spit out.

Also it's $86 here. Lucas county OH was about the same.

Edited by HaMSaMMiCH

rockfordfosgate4.jpgmecp.jpg

CAUTION!

POOR INSTALLATION MAY SHORT BOTH YOUR SYSTEM AND WALLET

here we go with the stories.... personally no one cares what happen to anyone else... he is telling u a story..

which sucks identity mistakes r fucked up because ppl end up doing jail time for no reason what so ever

Edited by Red-navi-916

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Thats a hell of a coincidence

That's what I was thinking...If all they had were descriptions and no names, and BOTH of yall fit the description driving the same car then it's reasonable that they brought you in IMO.

2000 Jeep Cherokee

-DC Audio

-Memphis

-Audioque

-SecondSkin

-Pioneer

-KnuKonceptz