I left a comment on your youtube video.

But I just wanted to make sure you see it, your amp is hooked up wrong!

Stetsoms do not have 2 rca inputs. They have a input and a output which are both right next to eachother.

You seem to have your RCA's from your headunit plugged into the amp in the red (which is output for strapping amps) and the white (which is the input).

161200995646239.jpg

I left a comment on your youtube video.

But I just wanted to make sure you see it, your amp is hooked up wrong!

Stetsoms do not have 2 rca inputs. They have a input and a output which are both right next to eachother.

You seem to have your RCA's from your headunit plugged into the amp in the red (which is output for strapping amps) and the white (which is the input).

161200995646239.jpg

Thats what i had before only 1 in on the input. but dTbrown was telling me to use both. here is the message he sent me.

Even with the battery you have it'll do burps at .5ohms with volume rolled. If it hard protects then that just means it's to low with your impedance rise. I tested mine at a volume roll with a rise to 1.8ohms and 4500w with less battery then you with voltage 11.3v. :) Looking forward to your results.

I'm going to go and make a video right now. with the gain turned up. im going to have the camera focused on the clamp and meter. BRB I'll post the result with the video.

Sweet, also I see you are running a single rca into the amp. You could use both left and right since the rca input is just internally "Y'd" so the output is just a pass through not amplified. I don't know if it'll make much difference on power but amp will see more input voltage. Either it'll make a difference or nothing.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Club 150 (15x.x)

Youtube

Future Build:

1x 15" T3 TSNS

2x Sundown Audio SAZ3000d Parellel strapped

Props for Killa Whale, I love that song...Bay Area Stand Up, YEE! haha

You should also check out I'm a Pisces and Baking Soda in Minnesota both by Andre, nice bass.

Edited by wonderbreadSTS

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical