Well i thought my system was not worthy b.c i didn't have a noise violation yet =(! Well i got my 1st one today kinda happy en pissed at the same time! They ended up bringing the dog out and it hit on my car (IDK Y=\) so then the fat ass cop ask to search it en i said "FUCK NO" lol! But the dog already hit so they could do it already so some stupid ass cop is screaming at me so i stat cussing her ass out! The otha cop puts me in cuff en in the car! Then she goes after my brother screaming at him! He tells her the same thing! He was on the phone wit my mom so then she tells him "Didnt i tell u to put the phone away" en he starts tlking shit! The bitch grabs him en he grabs my phone with his other hand en the big fat ass cop jumps on him! He starts having a asthma attack en falls to the ground! They stand him up en say he hit her (BULLSHIT)! So now hes going to jail! They tell my mom when she get there they found weed seeds in my car (LMFAO Bullshit)! So they take me out the car write me a ticket for the music and tell me im free to go! The funny thing is i went to crunk fest yesterday and i DETAILED my car out only thing that was in there was from after i cleaned it! So there full of shit en i got a $85 ticket =( witch aint shit =( Is it not worthy of anything over $100 LoL! Thats Fine I Start The Rebuild This Month =D!

BTW I Dont Smoke Weed, No One That Has Been In That Car Has Smoked Weed In There! Or Even Had Weed In It At That!!!

THEY HATING BECAUSE ITS ALL LEGAL =D!!!

Team Xtreme Amperage

Xtreme Audio Innovations

XtremeAudioInnovations.com

Facebook.com/xtremeaudio321

4 linked c notched bagged

Fiberglass door panels (5 speakers per door)

Nver cuss out a cop. Plus, they have to have video. The video will prove whether your brother hit the cop or not.

My comp setup (Not bad for what it is):

HP Compaq Presario V6120US laptop with:

15.4" widescreen

AMD Turion 64 X2 1.6GHz processor

2x1GB stick DDR2 SDRAM (667 Mhz)

Seagate Momentus 500GB SATA HDD

128MB shared video memory

Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

12 cell Lithium Ion battery (actual battery usage time: 6 hours)

What it does:

635670364.png4532707.png

On a USB 2.0 Wireless card

I got into an altercation with a cop once but he had pretty much started it so nothing happened to me because "something must have happened to the paper work."

If they don't have it on video and you have a witness saying he didn't they can't do a thing really. You can't testify on that I don't think because you were a party to the detainee

Not to sound like a dickhead but bullshit heard it many times before and everytime its the same shit I started cussing and fighting

Give Respect To Get It!!!

If They Start With Me There Gonna Get The Same Shit

Team Xtreme Amperage

Xtreme Audio Innovations

grow up dude...

what a dumb story...learn some respect

seriously man. fighting with cops does not make you cool.

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

Give Respect To Get It!!!

If They Start With Me There Gonna Get The Same Shit

No Is Doesnt! But Having Someone Screaming At You For Nothing Pisses U Off A Little! Like I Said I Told The Bitch To Fuck Her Self En That Was It! See They Let Me Go With A Ticket!!

Team Xtreme Amperage

Xtreme Audio Innovations