lovellsz Posted April 16, 2007 Report Posted April 16, 2007 that helps with the body roll, my car came stock with one. Quote RF Punch 40x2RF Punch 100x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 400x4JL Audio 10W7-3"but its only a 200 watt amp tho"
zaxfire69 Posted April 16, 2007 Report Posted April 16, 2007 (edited) They stiffin things up a bit...Kinda like Viagra, there when you need it if you know what I'm Sayin... Did you get your wheel stud fixed?? I hope so... Edited April 16, 2007 by zaxfire69 Quote
bibby>Chode Posted April 16, 2007 Author Report Posted April 16, 2007 They stiffin things up a bit...Kinda like Viagra, there when you need it if you know what I'm Sayin... Did you get your wheel stud fixed?? I hope so... Oh yea, i fixed that before i put the wheels on. Actually finished it, then took a shower, then drove up to the wheel palce as soon as my ass was clean. Quote
Slinky Posted April 16, 2007 Report Posted April 16, 2007 (edited) nice shoes man! x3 on droppin it. itd look killer. Edited April 16, 2007 by Slinky Quote DD M4 Rockford Fosgate P500-4 SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap 2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S XS Power D3400 Under Hood XS Power D5100 in rear Michael Singer 200A Alt Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/
civichatch Posted April 16, 2007 Report Posted April 16, 2007 How does the deal in the engine bay that goes from one wheel to the other effect the handling? Do you mean a strut bar. I purchased one and it helped alot when cornering hard. Quote System Specs: Alpine SWR-1542D 15" sub Sealed Subwoofer Box MTX mxa 6001 Class D 774watts RMS @ 2ohms MTX Bass Knob Pioneer 6.5's in doors MTX Thunderdome 6x9 in rear Stinger 1 Farad capacitor 80 amp stinger fuse BIG 3 in 4 gauge wire 4 gauge power/ground wire JVC MP3 CD Car Deck (KD-G320) 12 gauge Monster speaker wire to Sub 16 gauge Stinger speaker wire to doors Stinger Gold Plated Battery Terminals
bibby>Chode Posted April 16, 2007 Author Report Posted April 16, 2007 Do you mean a strut bar. I purchased one and it helped alot when cornering hard. I think so. Steve has one on the front of his car. Thanks for the comments guys. I am going outside right now ot giver her a nice bath, then olish Quote
civichatch Posted April 16, 2007 Report Posted April 16, 2007 I think so. Steve has one on the front of his car.Thanks for the comments guys. I am going outside right now ot giver her a nice bath, then olish Ya thats a strut Bar. Very cheap. I got mine for 40$. Quote System Specs: Alpine SWR-1542D 15" sub Sealed Subwoofer Box MTX mxa 6001 Class D 774watts RMS @ 2ohms MTX Bass Knob Pioneer 6.5's in doors MTX Thunderdome 6x9 in rear Stinger 1 Farad capacitor 80 amp stinger fuse BIG 3 in 4 gauge wire 4 gauge power/ground wire JVC MP3 CD Car Deck (KD-G320) 12 gauge Monster speaker wire to Sub 16 gauge Stinger speaker wire to doors Stinger Gold Plated Battery Terminals
.Supra. Posted April 16, 2007 Report Posted April 16, 2007 I think so. Steve has one on the front of his car.Thanks for the comments guys. I am going outside right now ot giver her a nice bath, then olish yea a strut bar helps the body from flexing, not from bass, but from taking hard turns Quote
civichatch Posted April 16, 2007 Report Posted April 16, 2007 if you were to lower it get a strut bar and a new rear sway bar you would have amazing handling. Quote System Specs: Alpine SWR-1542D 15" sub Sealed Subwoofer Box MTX mxa 6001 Class D 774watts RMS @ 2ohms MTX Bass Knob Pioneer 6.5's in doors MTX Thunderdome 6x9 in rear Stinger 1 Farad capacitor 80 amp stinger fuse BIG 3 in 4 gauge wire 4 gauge power/ground wire JVC MP3 CD Car Deck (KD-G320) 12 gauge Monster speaker wire to Sub 16 gauge Stinger speaker wire to doors Stinger Gold Plated Battery Terminals
Guest MegaloManiac Posted April 16, 2007 Report Posted April 16, 2007 bibby u need to come to Dtown and paint my drums Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.