Sonic Electronix

Wellllllll after looking for a job for the past 3 weeks, I called a number in the paper and they said they had a second shift opening and wanted me to start today. Needless to say, I was stoked. Which leads me to my next point....with any luck, I'll be starting a build here in the next month or two. I'll have to find a new car first though. The honda I have now isnt worth putting any audio in it. Thinking of 4 12's on 1500-2000 watts or 2 15s on 1500-2000 watts Or maybe a single AQ 18 on 1500. Kind of undecided. Let's hear some opinions. No matter what, the box will be subs up, port back.

06 Taurass SE

1 PPI Pro104

MTX TC 4001D Amp

1.5 CU. at 34 hz

After Christmas...

2 PPI Pro104's

Audiopipe 1500D

3.4 CU. at 35 hz

I say 4 12's on 2000 watts because the more subs the happier you will be lol!

Kenwood Excelon KDX-693 Head Unit

Kinetik HC600

Powerbass 6.75's in front doors

Powerbass 6.75's in rear deck

Powerbass 1000.1D

Powerbass 400.4

2 SA-12 inch Sundown Audio Subs

0 gauge Power Wire and Big 3

Custom Amp Rack

Code Alarm with remote start

Stinger Digital Volt Meter

My build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/51869-1996-chevy-blazer-build/

My youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/kanesdisciple

No one else has any sggestions? I might be getting a 2000 jimmy here soon so I'll have room to build with.

Congrats on the job and 4 12's or 2 15's... one 18 is nice but you will look back and say it could have been a little louder and looked beefier if I had more subs :) 4 15's if you can

Honda's car are very reliable on gas. What kind of honda is it? I can tell you those vehilce are good for stereos too. What i like about civic are engine swapping. Anyway, you don't have to agree with me. I do like big car too but the only problem gase. It burn too much if you drive everyday. Depend on your budget on how much you want to spend on audio. 4 12" good for the bang but depend on the install. Are you lookiing for SQL or just bass bass??

I was thinking about doing something similiar as that guy with the 4 12's in the bonneville. I'm not looking to spend the money on an alt, extra batteries, and all that other shit. I just want a nice daily system. Probably the same amp/sub combo as the bonneville because I already have 2 kicker cvr's.

06 Taurass SE

1 PPI Pro104

MTX TC 4001D Amp

1.5 CU. at 34 hz

After Christmas...

2 PPI Pro104's

Audiopipe 1500D

3.4 CU. at 35 hz

Ok. Change of plans. I have 2 kicker cvr's in my honda currently. I looked at a 97 blazer the other day and I'm thinking about getting it. It's got a silver paint job with a blue metal flake, shaved rear wiper, roof rack, and antenna, lowered 3 incges on KMC 20's, xenon front bumper, sir michaels roll pan, jensen flip out, 2 l7 12's and shitty sony amp.

So my question is, should I sell the l7's, buy a 1500 watt mono block and 2 more cvr's or just buy a decent amp and buil d a nice box for the l7's?

06 Taurass SE

1 PPI Pro104

MTX TC 4001D Amp

1.5 CU. at 34 hz

After Christmas...

2 PPI Pro104's

Audiopipe 1500D

3.4 CU. at 35 hz

sell the cvrs and get 2 more l7's

Team S.M.D.

Maritime Car Audio- (2) 18" SSA ZCON D1

- American Bass 500.1

- 60 ft of 3/0

-480 Ah of battery

- (2) stock alternators (70 +90)

- Kenwood Excelon x-794, 4v preouts

car audio is just a LOT more complicated than "this amp does this power" or "this sub will be this loud". its like 2 + 2 = banana. (if that confuses you then you get the point) lol