Just a vid of what I used to have everything is out but hey thought I would share with everyone. BTW its also on my profile on here.

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

EDIT- Thanks Captain for the heads up on the posting vids help. I have wanted to do this for awhile.

Edited by Jville140db

Car is 2010 Scion Tc

Currently in car

Deck- Sony XAV-60 in-dash mobile video system

Speakers- Rockford Punch 6.5in comps in the front and coax in the rear

Subs- 2 Gen 3 Rockford P3 12's dual 4 ohm

Amps- Rockford P1000-1bd and P400-4 Alpine Mrp-f300 is in for P400-4 which is out to service

Wiring- all rockford nuff said

Enclosure- Dual 12in custom box by SRQ

Battery- Optima Yellow top with big 3 done

Sound Damping- All Dynamat products 1-2 layers throughout with liner on top

rockford-fosgate-logo.gif

Link to my build log- http://down4sound.co...=newpost&t=5275

Link to my youtube- http://www.youtube.c...ser/Jville140db

MECP Advanced CEA # 110531

BassBox 6 Pro for Box Building/Re audio box calculator

If you can hear the passenger it aint loud enough!!!!!!!

QUOTE (MickyMcD @ Sep 25 2009, 07:25 PM) "My system has 30 speaker terminals, that means shits wanging doggggg....."<!--QuoteEnd--></div>

Please tell me that your going to get rid of some of those subs and just run one size and model. You should know better than to do that.

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

Damn thats alot of diff woofers!!! but it looks like its flexin everything good

2000 GMC sierra 1500 ext cab

KMC XD Spy series rims

Front doors Fosgate punch 6 1/2's stock tweets

Rear doors Fosgate power 4x6's

Probox 10 and box under rear seat

Rockford fosgate R-500 Prime series amp (537 rms)

4 gauge wiring

those different size woofers cramed in there like that is a no no in car audio, but it looks like you got everything to work out good for ya. well you old set-up. that was some serious flex.

CURRENTLY UNDER RE-CONSTRUCTION

2008 Hyundai Sonata

Team T3 Audio

Team Deadly Hertz

Team SMD (Street Motivated Devastation)

Chariot.gif

Please tell me that your going to get rid of some of those subs and just run one size and model. You should know better than to do that.
those different size woofers cramed in there like that is a no no in car audio, but it looks like you got everything to work out good for ya. well you old set-up. that was some serious flex.

First off to answer your question yes the next setup will only be be one fi bl 15 fully loaded. Next to address your concern about putting different size subs in the car sounded fine all coupled at 42hz. The 12's were sealed and the 15 was ported in separate enclosures on two different amps 15 was crossed over at 20-45hz and the 12's were 35-65hz. Seemed to do the job it was more so an SQL setup not spl. I wanted every freq to play at the same level and it seemed to do that. But it was a big pain the ass to get it to work right. So the next setup will only be the FI 15 and thats it.

Car is 2010 Scion Tc

Currently in car

Amps- Rockford P1000-1bd and P400-4 Alpine Mrp-f300 is in for P400-4 which is out to service

QUOTE (MickyMcD @ Sep 25 2009, 07:25 PM) "My system has 30 speaker terminals, that means shits wanging doggggg....."<!--QuoteEnd--></div>

First off to answer your question yes the next setup will only be be one fi bl 15 fully loaded. Next to address your concern about putting different size subs in the car sounded fine all coupled at 42hz. The 12's were sealed and the 15 was ported in separate enclosures on two different amps 15 was crossed over at 20-45hz and the 12's were 35-65hz. Seemed to do the job it was more so an SQL setup not spl. I wanted every freq to play at the same level and it seemed to do that. But it was a big pain the ass to get it to work right. So the next setup will only be the FI 15 and thats it.

That is some serious flex going on there you ever had it metered?

I have different size subs too 2 15's Fosgate DVC Pro's and 2 12's Fosgate P2 series. It does take a little extra time to make sure they work together but I think it turns out nice. Had a few people on the forum tell me I would have cancellation and that if I sat in a car with matching Subs that it would sound a whole lot better... sorry that was not the case. I have a few vids on here if you would like to see them let me know.. but I don't want to hijack your thread.

That is some serious flex going on there you ever had it metered?

I have different size subs too 2 15's Fosgate DVC Pro's and 2 12's Fosgate P2 series. It does take a little extra time to make sure they work together but I think it turns out nice. Had a few people on the forum tell me I would have cancellation and that if I sat in a car with matching Subs that it would sound a whole lot better... sorry that was not the case. I have a few vids on here if you would like to see them let me know.. but I don't want to hijack your thread.

Well to tell you the truth in the end you will see some sort of cancellation. If I had done 2 9500 15's or 6 ts5500's than I would have been louder. My setup was much different than yours is I'm sure of that. What I wanted was that all bass freqs from 30 to 60 would be even and thats what I got the system peaked at a 143 at 42hz on the termlab on music not that loud I know but hey it could do an easy 140 from 30 to 60hz with imprint on. SQL FTW

Edited by Jville140db

Car is 2010 Scion Tc

Currently in car

I ended up with 145.7db at 48hz on 1000 watts not bad for a mixed pair... I will go with 4 15's if I ever find a match pair of them Old school RFR2215's that I have. been looking :)