Wcf after party

Well this is our 09 finaly let's end it with a bang!! After party yo who knows of some spots in sac where we can kick it a place where grown folks can drink but the under 21 kiddies could still kick it

Ideas and places please

:drinks: :drinks: :sorry: :sorry:

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

chuck e cheese has beer lol

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

i know at the bowling alley where my ol lady used to work u can drink and still kick it, they hardly card anyone. kinda boring imo though. we'll think of something. i knwo i wanna fucking play some beer pong. hand some of you guys your ass on my portable table.

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

How about "STRIKES" in Elk Grove, along Laguna Blvd . . . by Apple Computer area . . . . . ?

Bowling alleys for kids and grown folks, a bar, an arcade and a live band for entertainment . . . . Adults

can drink while they mingle with there kids or anyone under 21 years old.

TEAM S.S.C.

Team Serious SPL Centurions

df2c.jpgfzwn.jpg

Strikes sounds cool. I'm not much of bowler but, as long as there is a bar i'm happy. good music and a dance floor works too. Hell if they got Karaoke might make an ASS of myself. LOL

Well lets get more ideas out there. If we need to get a room so be it. Figure might as well party at this bitch like its World Finals.

but remember in elk groove.. make sure to have a DD.. the po-po are strict.. and be sure to stop at all red lights cause they changed from camera to video (not sure what intersection)...

Hustle hard, Stack paper,

It's alright, ya'll haters,

It's nothing, We major,

You see me, Hi Hater! =)

~ Manio