Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

IS SICK, SICK, SICK!!!!!

ohh my this the best Madden I ever played.

only thing I dont like no Madden commentary.  WTF is up with that?

Posted

i have it...its ok....

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

 

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

 

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

 

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Posted

sell it to me if you dont like it  ;) im about to drop $59 on it and if you dont like it make me a deal......if not ill buy it anyway and kick the shit out of you with it ;)


All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

 

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916
 

 

 

Guest 90accordman
Posted

I only have PS2, but I pwn anyone @ madden.  :^

For ps2 i enjoy ESPN football series better then madden

350 madden all the way i just need to come up on a copy

Posted

EL Diablo916  if you wanna play holla

supposedly meade wants his ass kicked tonight, hahahaha  last time we know who won.

last statemant made, and I quote "you better be ready"

heheh bring it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 999 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...