I WILL BE ON TV

80INCHES

please tell me that "we can work things out" was a tv thing...that lady needs a big punch in the titties for dropin that ssbbw thing on national tv, then pissin all over audio like its a problem

edit:fixed for 80

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

please tell me that "we can work things out" was a tv thing...that lady needs a big punch in the titties for dropin that ssbbw thing on national tv, then pissin all over audio like its a problem

fixed

its my wife please dont disrespect

TEAM YEA WE R THAT LOUD2wh03vb.jpgMinnie told Mickey "I want a divorce". Mickey said to Minnie, "Are you Fucking Crazy?" Minnie replied, "No, i'm fucking Goofy!"hit me up for box designs..i specialize in bandpass design

First of all, thank you EXO for posting the videos, second, the commentary made me ROFL in my pants (bro and sis are pissed because of the loud cursing :D), third, cool system,bro. Fourth, LOW. FUCKING. BLOW. How DARE she bring personal shit up.

I hope this all works out in the end for you Mr. 80...

8v fury said:

im 6ft8 my wast is not all that big..tv make u look like u gained weight....i seen folks that i thought was skinny and they go on tv and they look thick as all hell

I was not talking about you, im fatter than you. i was talking about the ssbbw's lol

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

ahhh o ok...lol

TEAM YEA WE R THAT LOUD2wh03vb.jpgMinnie told Mickey "I want a divorce". Mickey said to Minnie, "Are you Fucking Crazy?" Minnie replied, "No, i'm fucking Goofy!"hit me up for box designs..i specialize in bandpass design

she threw the low blow out there because she was reaching. She knew she didnt really have anything to go with at that point. Honestly is it that bad? you can bring money in on the side. She knows where you're at at all times and what you are up to. And it makes you happy. There are a hell of a lot of other things you could be into that are far more detrimental to your family and self than some beat. Keep your head up bro.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

pics or it didnt happen.

go to sundownaudio.com and look at team members. go down to doug fabio and look at his truck. its the same one from the video

Once or twice I have missed having a back seat / rear hatch, but all in all people love to see a walled vehcile. It just screams "i'm not fucking around with my setup, im loud"

Archived