12.21.12 end of the world

http://www.viewzone.com/endtime.html

this is my favorite quote out of it.

Trust me, just because the calendar ends doesn't prove that time, or the world, or life will end

just remember, there are no smart people in the world, only some less retarded than others

wow shes hot too who is she? kim petras? wheres that from...i'd buss that open

Bone stock 2015 Genesis Sedan

RIP Civic :(

sundown_audio_logo-1-1.jpg

i was watching some of the stuff on the history channel. it is very interesting how people that far back predicted that on that day all the alignments would happen. kind cool.

back to the original question, do i think the world will end? NO. Big changes? YES! If i heard it correctly it doesn't predict the end of the world, it predicts a large change. Its an election year and who knows where the US will be. As fast as we are falling it wouldn't surprise me if some civil or world war has been started. Til then who knows. But i do believe something large will happen.

2007 Acura TSX

Stock Navigation

Rockford 360.2 (FOR SALE)

Sundown SAZ3500

2 12" DC Sound Lab LvL4 @2ohm

JL 600/4

2 Sets of Focal 165K2P

i was watching some of the stuff on the history channel. it is very interesting how people that far back predicted that on that day all the alignments would happen. kind cool.

back to the original question, do i think the world will end? NO. Big changes? YES! If i heard it correctly it doesn't predict the end of the world, it predicts a large change. Its an election year and who knows where the US will be. As fast as we are falling it wouldn't surprise me if some civil or world war has been started. Til then who knows. But i do believe something large will happen.

Well i dont think the Mayans predicted the end of the U.S. lol

I'm just saying they might have tried to calculate the end of THEIR civilization, according to their beliefs but got a rude awakening in life. You cant tell when ANYTHING will end. we might all be gone tomorrow.

just my .02.

just remember, there are no smart people in the world, only some less retarded than others

wow shes hot too who is she? kim petras? wheres that from...i'd buss that open

Bone stock 2015 Genesis Sedan

RIP Civic :(

sundown_audio_logo-1-1.jpg

kinda like the big scare of 2000 when everybody was saying all the computers would stop working.

not quite. we made that hype up, not an ancient civilization. whose all other predictions have come true (to my knowledge). if it happens it happens, if it doesnt it doesnt.

Posted Image

ha! that's awesome you posted that. i just did a paper on the artist of that. alex grey. crazy lil artist i tell you what

I'll rub one out that morning just in case it's my last one. Other than that, meh.

hahahahahah i'm with you on that. i mean not literally...but umm...yeah http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif

Just got home from work at 130am, I was on the road listening to some paranormal am talk show called, Coast to Coast AM http://www.coasttocoastam.com/

And 2012, and the pole shift was the main topic, and of course inter dimensional beings, etc etc

The show really got me thinking, but I still think if the pole shift does happen, things will get bad for awhile, but end up getting better again

Also aliens are supposed to reveal themselves to us between 2007- 2015 according to the Myans

According to another tv show, if we do lose the magnetic field, as we would during the polarity shift, that 2 weeks cosmically- we are fucked

radiation #1

debris, communications, electronics, if we have a solar flare come this way, there is nothing to protect us from it, and we are just going to toast

:unknw:

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

• 4 weeks later...

I know this thread is a month old but I don't believe this B.S. I don't think ANYONE can predict the end of the world, Aliens B.S.

I honestly don't believe in aliens. We humans have imagination and like to believe things that are hard and "different" than normal (Like knowing the end of the world, Y2K, etc.). All those videos and pics that supposedly are aliens or UFO's are, photo-shopped, drawn and just plain made up. Not one of those videos are clear or precise. Objects could be anything.

But I do think it's possible there is other life forms out there far, far away. Otherwise someone would have caught a GOOD pic or vid by now.

tech2332.png

My Official Feedback Thread

PSN - tech2332

Games for PS3: Killzone 2, BattleField: Bad Company 2! Add me to play either!

Humans predicted the end of the world in 2000 and (for some odd reason) 2003. Hasn't happened yet. But just watch. As it gets closer to 2012, people are gonna riot, mug, pillage and other crap. Not everybody, no. But you'll be seeing it on the news. I can hear it now,

"New York city descends into chaos as it draws closer to midnight on 12/21/2012."

The next day (12/22/2012)

"And it appears the world is still turning. We may have been wrong when we reported the end of thw world in 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, and most recently, this year. At least we are still alive."

"Yeah, but what about the riots, pillaging, and general destruction in major cities around the world? That's gonna cost billions to repair and another recession!"

"But at least were alive, now shut up before I hog tie you!"

"But it's the media's fault for reporting the end of the world!"

"SHUT UP! NOW!" (dude get's hog tied in a corner)

LOL. :rofl:

My comp setup (Not bad for what it is):

HP Compaq Presario V6120US laptop with:

15.4" widescreen

AMD Turion 64 X2 1.6GHz processor

2x1GB stick DDR2 SDRAM (667 Mhz)

Seagate Momentus 500GB SATA HDD

128MB shared video memory

Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

12 cell Lithium Ion battery (actual battery usage time: 6 hours)

What it does:

635670364.png4532707.png

On a USB 2.0 Wireless card

Archived