VistaV6 Posted September 11, 2009 Report Posted September 11, 2009 I would buy something more powerful like this...if I had better electrical. and wow at the guy with 4 of them http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif. SUCCESS is a decision, NOT a dream. You have to name the price you are willing to pay to get it. "You didn't have an ice pick on you? Amateur. " -- Wax from Fchat.
EricR Posted September 11, 2009 Report Posted September 11, 2009 holy shit at 60k watts i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?
nicoopel Posted October 20, 2011 Report Posted October 20, 2011 Hello, I wanted to know if it was still available stetsom start by saying that I am from Italy 14k consigned and for i. .. let me know soon thanks ... my email [email protected]
OrionStang Posted October 20, 2011 Report Posted October 20, 2011 LOL at bumping a 2 year old thread. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Katt Posted October 20, 2011 Report Posted October 20, 2011 LOL at bumping a 2 year old thread. Atleast it was on a decent amp topic ROFL. *06 330i - Sundern x12 - saz-3500* *91 Foxbody V1 S-Trim Notch*
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.