Guest MegaloManiac

they were saying something about him lining people up and then killing them.

speaking of idiots killing people, this dumb blonde at our school OD'ed on Heroin over the weekend, she was pronounced dead for 30min and now she's on life support, more than likely she will be vegitable(unfortunetly). Thats why you should not fuck with the hard drugz like thatz, you don't know what you're shooting up.

Edited by MegaloManiac

Ya know ....I used to not give this stuff alot of thought...but now having a child of my own this stuff scares the shit out of me...We cant even send our kids off to get a good education..with out fearing for theyre lives....this kind of shit is far to frequent lately...it seems itd be safer in a war zone such as Iraq..........than on our own goddamn soil....

x2...i feel the same way.my son starts regular school next year.i guess we'll have to put bullet proof vests on them.

smd2.gif

2002 nissan frontier crewcab

eclipse cd2000

mb quart prem's fr&rear

rf p4004

i read about it at work, just sad..innocent people going about thier today only to encounter a fucktard. It just angers me, because even here in toronto, there's been cases like that, as well rape cases. Dumbasses like these should just put a bullet in thier head before walking out the door and call it end there. Families get ruined, and for what? Cause some fuckin cunt bag decided to be a twat? FUCK THAT (no irony there..just simply FUCK THAT)

/rant >:(

I see Booty

2007 Toyota Camry

19" VMR Rims

H&R Lowering Springs.

Magnaflow Exhaust System

K&N Air Intake

6k HID Projectors & Fogs w/ Black housed headlights.

Optima Yellow Top - Front. Kinetik HC 600 - Trunk

Kenwood KVT-617

Rockford Fosgate 3sixty.2

Rockford Fosgate T2001-BD - Sub Amp

Alpine MRV F-345 - Front stage

Front Stage - A pillars - Dayton Audio 4" mids w/ Vifa Tweeters

Front Doors - Vifa - 6.5" midbass 1" Vifa Tweeters

Subwoofers - 2x 12" Image Dynamics IDMAX - 2.91 cuft ported enclosure tuned at 25hz

Guest Nismofreak

This shit starts by bulling in my perspective. Second video games, violet movies and paint ball (don't have anything against it) encourages people to do it such as grand thief auto. Man I feel pretty said for the kids but one of my friends went to columbine and the kids that were shooting were bullied all the time. His friend died in front of his eyes when one of the gun man starting shooting in the cafeteria and my friends friend died.

Guest Nismofreak

That is my statement. But in consideration movies and games are fake and our world is real. Some kids think it is a game such as the guy who shot up the college

This shit starts by bulling in my perspective. Second video games, violet movies and paint ball (don't have anything against it) encourages people to do it such as grand thief auto. Man I feel pretty said for the kids but one of my friends went to columbine and the kids that were shooting were bullied all the time. His friend died in front of his eyes when one of the gun man starting shooting in the cafeteria and my friends friend died.

I think thats TOTAL BULLSHIT. ive paintballed for years, shot guns, went hunting, played GTA, watched violent movies and ive NEVER ONCE had the thought of actualy killing someone (unless if soemone fucked with my family) People are they way they are....movies, games and such dont make people do violent things. they are fucked up in the head...thats what makes them do violent things

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

I think thats TOTAL BULLSHIT. ive paintballed for years, shot guns, went hunting, played GTA, watched violent movies and ive NEVER ONCE had the thought of actualy killing someone (unless if soemone fucked with my family) People are they way they are....movies, games and such dont make people do violent things. they are fucked up in the head...thats what makes them do violent things

I agree with chode on this I have quite o few years behind me of video games, paintball, hell I was even in the fuckin army as a combat m.p.!!!! I have had hands on with shooting..... N.E. WAY I have never gone and shot up a bunch of INNOCENT people just for the fuck of it. This dude was just an waste of skin oxygen thief fuck up!!!! FUCK HIM!!!! PUSSY ASS BITCH!

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

My 2 cents....

Edited by roscoe1129

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Guest Nismofreak

Well that is my opion. Don't get me wrong. I love paintballin, grand theif auto, and all violent movies but other people are crazy and learn from this shit. The crazy ones.