Second Skin Audio

Cabin Temp Vs. SPL?

I wish i had a TL to record the diffrence, but yea rubber surrounds for me :P

it would be funny if you saw someone in the db drag lanes with like a space heater blowing in there car from an outlet, between runs, like how people charge their bats..

like dude i gotta get it hot in there , loosen things up to get my 160 lol

ok im done:p

P4Killer :P

you do see the extreme vehicles with space heaters the one I know during the winter he had to heat it way up and be quick sealing the doors up so it would stay in his sweet spot I want to say his was in the mid 70 degree range

In cold weather my old orions would literally stop moving altogether - then again it gets to be -20 around here

The REAL YouTube Page

●▬▬▬▬★▬▬^๑۩۩๑^▬▬★▬▬▬▬●

Head Unit - Pioneer DEH-p6000ub

Equalizer - Soon To Come

Amplifiers - (4) Soundstream TX1.2600d's

Subwoofers - (2) Soundstream XXX 18's

Enclosure - 16 Cubic Foot Wall Tuned to 38hz

Power Wire - (200ft) Tsunami 0 Gauge PRO

BIG 3 w/ 8 C&D Batteries

techforce_teamdbs.gif

Team DBs (Driven By sound)

It works both ways, sure heat my loosen up your sub and make it "hit" a lil harder, but it also has a few detrimental effects, such as making your Alts and amps run hotter, which in turn makes them less efficient and put out less power, so if you could keep the subs "warm" but keep your alt/amp cool, then you would theoretically see a gain.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

just fill the car up with nitrogen, and hit the button.

colder the better for SPL, you will meter higher closer to sea level, and colder air

hell, use a fogger in your car, get it all foggy, air should be dense as hell with all that water vapor in there, then measure it that way

The heaters? wow, sure you guys are not talking about AC units on the speakers?

electronics run better cold, especially high heat conducting voice coils, they need to be cooled down to perform better

heat will loosen up suspension and stuff, but bad for the heart of the speaker

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

see, I didnt know that about the batteries

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.