Sundown Audio

four cvx 15s

antman25

i have four d4 cvx 15. i have two zx1ooo.1 but the ohm load is wrong so im tryin to sell them but what amps would be good but not to high to get.

pioneer avh-p4200dvd (soon)

Highs amp Zx350.4, zx200.2

4 Kicker Cvx 15 D4

Sub amps (4) Zx1000.1 (need one more)

doors (6)kicker ks 650

Still under construction

i have four d4 cvx 15. i have two zx1ooo.1 but the ohm load is wrong so im tryin to sell them but what amps would be good but not to high to get.

I don't see nothing wrong with the wiring unless you mean it going to under power.

the kicker amps only go to two ohm load which i would have to wire them two 8ohm which u said under powered. i was thinkin of two t2000bd the older ones

4 Kicker Cvx 15 D4

doors (6)kicker ks 650

Still under construction

the kicker amps only go to two ohm load which i would have to wire them two 8ohm which u said under powered. i was thinkin of two t2000bd the older ones

so you want to spend 1000$ on amps? Personally I think those 2 amps will overpower those drivers, but would leave nice head room for future upgrades. I hope I dont get flamed for this, so im putting my flame suit on ( :ph34r: ) but might you consider the audiopipe AP30001D amp. Flexible wiring options, and 3000W will be plenty for those 4 cvr's. You can find this amp for ~$300 bones. You need some room to run it though, it is 30" long

Edited by newls1

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

THEY R CVX NOT CVRS AND I TRIED THEM THAT WAY ITS SEEMS AS IF THE POWER IS CUT IN HALF. I WAS THINKIN OF THE POWER ACOUSTIK BAMF 4000 I KNOW ITS NOT 4K BUT IT DROPS TO 1OHM.

4 Kicker Cvx 15 D4

doors (6)kicker ks 650

Still under construction

THEY R CVX NOT CVRS AND I TRIED THEM THAT WAY ITS SEEMS AS IF THE POWER IS CUT IN HALF. I WAS THINKIN OF THE POWER ACOUSTIK BAMF 4000 I KNOW ITS NOT 4K BUT IT DROPS TO 1OHM.

First off, kill the caps. Secondly, I would take my audiopipe amp over power acoustic anyday. That 30001D amp does 3000watts, that power acoustic does somewhere in the 15-2000 range (There was a thread on that amp a long time ago here that someone tested it)

The AP30001D does 3000watts bridged 2ohm or 1500w x2 @ 1ohm

Edited by newls1

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny