Autorama 2010 was a great show

redbaron80

skittles pulled a noob move and busted out right away. i wouldnt have gave you no re run for $100 but thats me. other than that great show.

it sure was easy to figure out who you were at this show. you were the only one i heard talk shit and i said to myself "that must be b slaps". you do know ive never said shit about you right? ive even made friends with a lot of your friends at the shows. why dont you just stop the bull shit and be civil? seems pointless and pretty anti productive to our sport. oh, and i am a noob. ive only been doing this for a few months.

but its cool man, i said it before and ill say it again, not the 1st time ive messed up, wont be the last. i had a great time hanging out with all the usual guys and loved meeting all the new people. my car got a little attention from the people that ran away from the jeep lol. see you all in the lanes at the next show.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

no one likes to lose but someone has to :) good job skittles

had a blast at the show guys was hella fun

i was shocked when we didnt tie and so was alpine when i told him. we have a lot of respect for you man, we always expect you to do well.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

it sure was easy to figure out who you were at this show. you were the only one i heard talk shit and i said to myself "that must be b slaps". you do know ive never said shit about you right? ive even made friends with a lot of your friends at the shows. why dont you just stop the bull shit and be civil? seems pointless and pretty anti productive to our sport. oh, and i am a noob. ive only been doing this for a few months.

but its cool man, i said it before and ill say it again, not the 1st time ive messed up, wont be the last. i had a great time hanging out with all the usual guys and loved meeting all the new people. my car got a little attention from the people that ran away from the jeep lol. see you all in the lanes at the next show.

You're takin it too personal bro. Everyone who has been in the sport has broken out and lost. It's part of the game. I lost first round because of a mistake too... Shit happens. B has been around the sport and supported it for a while, so whether you see it or not, all drama aside, B contributes a lot to the sport. If it weren't for the competitors you can expect to see at shows like Nyman, B, Kimo, Alpine, all of Team Bassick for that matter, Bill, Mel, Jack, Logan etc... The sport would be even more dead. Thank your team and all the regulars for competing rather than telling em' to cut the bullshit before you really know em'. I can't say that I've been to a ton of shows or competed in a whole season, but I can tell you the four or five shows I've been to I have seen B there.

I do want to say props to you though skittles. Your setup is super clean and a 150 is nothing to be ashamed of. I wish I woulda asked for a demo when I was at AR. I'll meet you at the next show I go to and ask for one though.

Archived